Reasons Tennessee beats Arkansas

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by justingroves, Nov 8, 2011.

1. fl0at_

fl0at_ Humorless, asinine, joyless pr*ck

You got screwed, man. Should have traded it for a National title, forever getting 5* heavy classes, never ending DEs, WRs and 6'6" 220 lb QBs with laser cannons for arms.

Arkansas win. Jeez man. Selling yourself cheap, if you ask me.

2. MG1968

MG1968 New Member

Appy State beat Michigan

shit does happen in college football

personally, I'd settle for UT keeping it close and Worley doesn't get injured on a meaningless play to end the first half

3. VOLinDAWGland

VOLinDAWGland Contributor

Arky overlooks us and comes out flat and unfocused while Worley, Rogers, Rivera and crew have a breakout game and Young houses a return. The D does enough to blunt the Arky comeback when they finally wake up in the 2nd half.

4. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

Arkansas has a chance to in the SEC now that Bama lost. I don't think they'll come out too flat.

5. IP

IP Super Moderator

Ya, I agree. They aren't going to overlook us.

6. =rpvol=

=rpvol= Member

severe stomach flu outbreak in the ar locker room?

7. VOLinDAWGland

VOLinDAWGland Contributor

Well than, we're screwed.

8. IP

IP Super Moderator

Guys, I just had an amazing dream, and I want to share it with you in case it comes true.

We got our ass beat. Think it'll come true?

9. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

Actually, I've seen so many 'I had this dream that we upset____________…' threads somewhere else that didn't come to fruition that I will will take your dream as a positive omen.

10. fl0at_

I don't think we even cover the spread.

11. tidwell

tidwell Chieftain

What is the spread?

12. fl0at_

14 I think.

13. JayVols

I was pretty optimistic in my prediction: Arky 41 UT 9..... but I'm a glass half full kind of fella.

14. fl0at_

15. tidwell

tidwell Chieftain

This is me agreeing with your next to last post in this thread.

16. JayVols

17. fl0at_

I refuse to believe we don't score a TD tomorrow. I think we have the ability to score 13 points.

I'm going to say... 34-13 with a takeaway. That 13 is dependent on kicking, though... Who the hell is kicking anyway?

18. tidwell

tidwell Chieftain

Hope they've got an emergency kicker in place a little sooner than one hour before game time tomorrow...

19. JayVols

Pilot has their plane on standby to get Brodus to Fayetteville in case Malady's hangnail injury flares.

Actually Palardy is #1 and Brodus is travelling with the team and will be a backup.

Not sure we score a TD. Hope we do, but I have seen little to be optimistic. If I were Arky, I would play a nickel or a dime defense all game. We can't run block air.

20. fl0at_

I think Brodus is on the travel team. If not, he might be too far away to be of any help. Hell, Palardy is expected to kick.

Three field goals might be asking too much Jay.