Referee Allama Matthews (Jabar Gaffney 'catch') busted our ass again!

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by SavageOrangeJug, Oct 12, 2011.

1. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

Pms were disabled to stop invites to this site. I wondered where all the guys I talked with on toos had gone because many of them had been banned due to the 8th. I got an email on my work account from a member inviting me to this site. I checked it out, and my buds were here. I hold no ill will towards toos, but this is a more open site with much better informed posters. This place is oozing with quality posters, blogs, articles, etc. As a result, I claim 8th Maxim as my primary residence now.

Last edited: Oct 13, 2011
  2. IP

IP Super Moderator

We let Savage Orange Jug and 615 work out their differences without acting like nannies or Nazis. That is the difference.

3. I always liked the back and forth in the forums there. The knowledge level in the football forum was laughable at times, but it was fun.

The mods were always heavy handed in my opinion.

4. TRUVOL

TRUVOL New Member

I just got banned off of VN because I started a thread about this site.I just wanted info about it.

5. 615 Vol

615 Vol Chieftain

No need to apologize, I was a [penis] first. Sorry, I left the computer to get stuff done, didn't see this until now.

6. IP

IP Super Moderator

I love what just happened in this thread.

7. Sanitarium

Sanitarium New Member

Late to the party, but Kevin_Scott doesn't really hide behind a screenname. His personal life is very much spread out all over the internet.

This blog is effin stupid and makes little sense. I'm not defending him by any means.

8. Chiutfan

Chiutfan New Member

well we must be legit if other sites ban people for bring up the name

9. IP

IP Super Moderator

Hey, VMB is welcome to give it a shot here. We have an open door.

10. justingroves

justingroves supermod

I didn't know he had written it.

11. Tell him he can leave his spare asshole at VN. I will happily rip him two new ones if he shows up. :D

12. 615 Vol

615 Vol Chieftain

I got confused between VMB and VFB when I wrote that.