POLITICS Reparations

Discussion in 'Politicants' started by Indy, Jun 20, 2019.

1. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

It hasn't even been 24 hours, and this thread has literally everything this site has to offer aside from a few massive Tenny posts that no one is going to read (and we all know he will be here soon enough).

You're welcome, 8th.

Savage Orange likes this.
  2. GahLee

GahLee Director of Conspiracy Theories, 8th Maxim

I stand by it. We've been the light that guides the world ever since.

3. GahLee

Stand. By. It. America was the most powerful nation with the most influence from day 1.

4. GahLee

Dems are the ones using them for votes, that is your party line. Not mine. Hate it for you.

5. GahLee

Take your opinion, write it on a notepad, soak the notepad in bleach and then swallow it.

6. GahLee

Might as well flush millions directly down the drain.

7. GahLee

Not me. No black person alive is held back by slavery. [uck fay] you if you aren't willing to work for it like everybody else.

8. GahLee

America ended modern day slavery. Period. Dems hate to admit that because that makes America look good. Dems want to abolish all the good America has done because the orange man is bad and the media tells them so. Get your head outta your ass.

9. GahLee

And it was near dead on.

10. IP

IP Super Moderator

you make America look bad yet dems hate to admit you're American. how is that?

11. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

I shouldn't entertain this madness, but, oh well.

Can you explain your position here, in any way?

12. Unimane

Dear god.

13. GahLee

You boys hate America, we get it. Christians are bad, western civ is bad. We get it. The moment America was official, we became the standard. You can GDP this or that or how this country did this or that, it means nothing. America set the standard from that day going forward. Nothing has changed except the willingness to accept it.

14. RockyHill

RockyHill Loves Auburn more than Tennessee.

GahLee is just killing it in here, what a guy

15. Unimane

Again, support your statements. Why was it the standard? How? I mean, you won't find it because it's patently false the USA was the standard or, more absurdly, the most powerful anything in 1776, but I would be genuinely interested in how you could support such a claim without resorting to absurdist 8 year old arguments of liberals hate America.

16. GahLee

The Declaration of Independence and the Bill of Rights are the single greatest things to happen to modern society. In 1776 it wasn't felt but it was there. The standard was set. America did that. I believe in it and I give zero [uck fay]s what anyone has to say to the contrary.

17. GahLee

I've never gave you shit for the Auburn thing...I respect it. Not sure if you serious here though. Hard person to read sometimes.

18. Unimane

So, it's true.....because you want to believe it and don't care what anyone says?

19. RockyHill

RockyHill Loves Auburn more than Tennessee.

I am very drunk and have no problems whatsoever with you, but I don’t think you’re making a very good showing here.

20. GahLee

I believe it to be true and you, nor anyone else here is smart enough to present an argument good enough to to deter me from it. Why is that hard to accept? We set the standard for living. What can be more powerful than that?