Rick and Morty

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by kidbourbon, Oct 11, 2016.

Tags:
  1. kidbourbon

kidbourbon Well-Known Member

Is anyone else a fan?

I'm late to the party as I only got onto it on account of the recreation of that Georgia Court Hearing*, but I was a fast and furious fan. It didn't take me long at all to run through all the episodes (there are just two seasons). Season 3 is scheduled to start before the end of the year. I'm definitely looking forward to it. This is a really smart show. And delightfully dark for a comedy.

If you haven't seen it, I highly recommend it. You can watch several episodes free on adult swim. And most of season 2 is on my fios on-demand. After that, get creative, or shoot me a PM.

In the meantime, get schwifty.

Last edited: Mar 3, 2018
  2. IP

IP Super Moderator

Deceptively clever show with huge plot points hidden in plain sight and not noticed by the casual viewer.

3. kidbourbon

Very true. I've rewatched several episodes and picked up on something new with each viewing. It even gets disarmingly philosophical at times. Like, "damn, that was deeeep".

I'm often annoyed when somebody informs me of a show that I really need to watch. There are just too many damn shows in this world. But I"m really glad my brother (in conjunction with Georgia v. Allen) got me onto this one. I'm definitely hooked.

4. kidbourbon

The great noob noob.

Last edited: Mar 3, 2018
  5. kidbourbon

Interestingly, the vindicators appear to be a reincarnation of the Ball Fondlers from previous episodes.

6. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

Dark is the show. All other shows are then rendered irrelevant.

7. kidbourbon

Bold is your statement.