Rueben Foster ex girlfriend

Discussion in 'Sports' started by justingroves, May 18, 2018.

1. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Is certifiably batshit crazy:

"Elissa Ennis, who testified against the advice of her attorney Stephanie Rickard, said she made up the story because she wanted to ruin Foster's career and sue him for money after he broke up with her on the morning of Feb. 11. She also admitted to falsely accusing a former boyfriend of domestic violence in Louisiana in 2011 after he attempted to break up with her."

"Ennis said she felt she needed to tell the truth because she "had to do the right thing," even if it meant admitting to previous lies to the police and to stealing money and two Rolex watches from Foster in the days after their breakup."

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/...-says-lied-alleged-domestic-violence-incident

2. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

He was still a first round pick. I wonder if this really cost him any money.

3. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

This happened just recently.

After his rookie year.

4. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

Is there an update on AJ? Absolutely ridiculous to drag out this long.

5. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

Last I heard there were some text messages that were pretty damning to the alleged victim's testimony.

6. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

Hmmm. I was wondering how he might countersue for damages. He may just be ready to have this all go away, though. Seems like once you get accused of something like this, even with a later vindication, the stigma follows you.

7. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

Yes and the plaintiffs attorneys didnt want them admissible. You'd think one would want the truth. Law is supposed to be to protect us, not to keep the truth from coming out.

8. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

You know, I’ve given Jed York a lot of shit over the years, and deservedly so, but he really seems to get the business from a social aspect.

Two pretty big victories for him today.