Rumor: Bray is done for this year

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by Beechervol, Oct 23, 2011.

1. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

That maxim covers "if at first." It doesn't say jack about a damned decade.

2. BearCat204

BearCat204 Chieftain

The whole situation reminds me of...........

[video]www.youtube.com/watch?v=rqtr_RvR3sY[/video]

3. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

rehabbing and restrenghtening that area will take some serious time. I can't imagine he's anywhere near ready to go when the cast comes off.

4. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

Perhaps it will be a Rookie of the Year type situation and he'll be stronger than ever.

5. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

that's the most likely outcome.

6. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

Does that mean he's going to start shouting "linebacker's got a big butt" at the LOS?

7. IP

IP Super Moderator

So now we're hoping the plot of a disney movie proves prophetic... Damn.

Here is our potential break: Worley turns out to be good enough for us to improve our wins total from last year.

8. CardinalVol

Don't act like you're so uppity you've never walked into a room hoping there was a bombshell laying there asleep that needed to be kissed to be woken up.

9. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

Could be. And I knew this year would be up and down, regardless who would be playing QB.

With that said, I'm getting damn restless. I try to stay away from knee-jerk reactions for the most part as a rule of thumb. But I'm tired of sucking. However, I am smart enough to realize that my [itch bay]ing about it and stomping of feet in a temper tantrum does [penis] to help either way.

10. vollygirl

vollygirl Guest

I seriously don't know what the University of freakin' Tennessee has done to deserve the luck they are having. Seriously!! It is damned hard to be a Vols fan right now. DAMN hard. Not for the weak. Not for the faint of heart. Are you man enough? Are you man enough to stand it? Cause the payoff baby..... the payoff when we ride back to the top is gonna be like no ride you've ever been on! And you better be freakin' HOLDING ON TIGHT! GO VOLS!!!!!

11. IP

IP Super Moderator

No, Vollygirl. Let's be honest. Being a college football fan is a doomed existence. It is an ocean of crushed expectations and disappointment with a few icebergs of fleeting, melting joy and success.

The better your team, the more you expect. There can be only one champion, and even if you are so lucky as to have it be your team, you know it won't last.

We're all fools.

12. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

Someone put on Twitter that Bray tweeted that the thumb is better than expected and it may not be as bad as originally thought. Trying to verify

13. IP

IP Super Moderator

And on the third week of November, Bray had Risen.

14. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

from his twitter with my small edit...

"Thumb is feeling a lot better. Thanks to (8thmaxim) for all your support ill be back soon maybe sooner than everyone thinks..."

15. CardinalVol

FWIW, couple of folks have told me it isn't completely written off for him to return by Arkansas.

Just passing along rumors, nothing more.

16. XXROCKYTOPXX

XXROCKYTOPXX Chieftain

I think the timing of his return will be greatly influenced by how well Worley performs. Just my 2 cents...