RUMOR: Butch Punched Mack Crowder in the face

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by SGMVols, Oct 4, 2015.

1. They did a damn fine job of making this go away, I'll give them that.

2. awebb7

awebb7 Contributor

Why did it go away? What a cluster ****. Burn the whole place down if they are protecting this clown.

3. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

Hush money does wonders.

4. Savage Orange

Savage Orange I need ammunition, not a ride. -V Zelensky.

fyp

5. zero-sum

zero-sum New Member

Still hoping someone captured this on a phone or whatever and is just waiting the right moment to come forward and release

6. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

Loved the "touching" moment between Butch and Crowder as Mack ran through the T for the last time. The warmness of the exchange reminded me of what a sunny summer day on the beach is like. Granted, that beach is on Pluto, but a sunny summer day nonetheless.

7. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

I missed it. Was it a handshake with zero eye-contact?

8. JayVols

Efforting video now.

9. JayVols

Start at 5:00 mark. Notice the Crowder exchange vs the others. They cut it off, naturally, but the local TV station had the whole exchange due to him being a local boy. Crowder walking away was as icy as any comet I've seen.

[youtube]rgNk5vOvoM0&list=PLiibb-snuLbMJi6nuXm37WCCAOu1KawD4[/youtube]

Butch tried to put on a good show, but Crowder really blew him off in the full video.

10. TDVol1989

TDVol1989 Always Be Menstruating

And yet, 60% of fans on GVX believe Butch deserves a raise and extension. I bet those same 60% would say Crowder deserved it. No one freaking cares. It's like the damn Matrix. The Vol Nation is in a trance, chanting "improvement is improvement, 8 and 4, we want more, Butch is king, who needs a ring?"

11. Savage Orange

Savage Orange I need ammunition, not a ride. -V Zelensky.

If Botch grows his hair out a bit, starts wearing Elvis style sunglasses and offers you a cup of Kool Aid (or Flavor Aid....) do NOT drink it!!