Sab is an Idiot Thread

Discussion in 'Recruiting' started by droski, Aug 13, 2014.

1. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

Getting sodomized by sab takes the cake.

2. 615 Vol

615 Vol Chieftain

I'm surprised Sab hasn't been featured on Snapped or Forensic Files yet.

3. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

Back before he went completely off the deep end (pre Jesse Scroggins letter), we met up to talk UT football. I hadn't met anyone in the end zone in person (this was back when JTrain was still around and I spent the majority of my time in there) and I knew I'd be traveling south soon. I asked if anyone wanted to meet up to grab a bite and maybe have a few beers. Many of them said they would love to if they were in the area, and no one objected to the entire idea at all. Kat can probably vouch for that. I think she was around.

I was heading to Nashville to visit family, but they weren't going to be off work for a little while. Sab and I met at a Chinese buffet, had lunch, and then killed a 6 pack of PBR in his car (front seat, not back), while talking more UT football. Looking back, it was probably inappropriate, since I was only 18 at the time. That said, I started drinking at 15 or 16, so having a few beers was really no big deal in my mind.

Once Sab went completely nuts, I defended him for a while. Then one day I tried to tell him to chill the **** out on everything he was doing. He got shitty, and I told him to **** off. Haven't been in contact with him since.

4. InVolNerable

InVolNerable Fark Master Flex

How was the break up sex?

5. Bassmanbruno

Bassmanbruno Banned

So much lulz. Chinese buffet and then drank PBR in his car alone. I'm dying here.

6. IP

IP Super Moderator

Don't blame the victim.

7. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

I was asking for it.

And by it I mean the hanging out part.

8. Joseph Brant

Joseph Brant Airbrush Aficionado

I think the Scroggins letter was before this, you were just naive. Chris Hansen wasn't there to look out for you

9. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

What year was the Scroggins letter?

10. Joseph Brant

Joseph Brant Airbrush Aficionado

Early in Kiffin's season iirc

11. IP

IP Super Moderator

Ya, I think it was like July, before the season.

12. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

Is that when he wrote it or when it blew up? Didn't it get big a while after he wrote it? I turned 18 that august.

13. govols182

govols182 Honorary Mod

It was June of 2009. That story is pretty disgusting.

14. OrangeEmpire

OrangeEmpire Take a chance, Custer did

I appreciate your honesty.

I don't remember any of this, it must have occurred during one of my sabbaticals.

15. justingroves

justingroves supermod

It's very strange to me that a random guy in his late 20's early 30's would want to kill a 6 pack of PBR with an 18 year old he just met.

16. OrangeEmpire

OrangeEmpire Take a chance, Custer did

It makes Sab feel wanted and important.

17. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

Indy, did he spit on it first? Reach around or no?

18. snoball5278

snoball5278 Contributor

classic sign of stolkholm syndrome.

19. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

Went right in. Indy started fumbling around after that first Zima hit his lips.

You know the signs.. "I'm so drunk." "I never usually get like this." "I'm feeling crazy today."

Sab didn't even have to pull out his binder full of custom avatars he uses to seal the deal. Nope. Indy had already tucked his head into his thighs.

20. snoball5278

snoball5278 Contributor

freudian slip?