Santorum: If abortion becomes illegal, doctors should face criminal charges

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by IP, Oct 4, 2011.

1. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

It is a complex issue, but I am confident 8thmaxim will succeed where all others have failed and devise a solution to the abortion conundrum.

2. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

As a father who has lost a child in both the beginning and latter stages of pregnancy, I can assure you that it hurt both times beyond explanation.

With that said, as a Christian myself, I could never justify doing it. Regardless the situation. However, I have a very hard time judging someone elses decision. As a father, I'm responsible for the decisions I make for myself and my family. I won't answer for anyone else when I meet my Maker. So I try my very best to not delve into someone elses life.

Life is hard enough without trying to solve other peoples problems.

3. Beechervol

Beechervol Super Moderator

This is true. May take awhile tho.

4. Beechervol

I can't imagine. We take pregnancy and child birth lightly nowadays given doctors and medicine being what it is. Makes me appreciate mine and their health even more when you get hit in the face with a circumstance like yours.

5. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

happened to my wife and i just weeks ago. thankfully the doctor thought there was something wrong from day one (or at least day one we knew) by looking at my wife's blood test. still wasn't easy at all. can't imagine how it would feel at 4 months or something.

6. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

Sorry to hear that.

We are at 32 weeks now with this one. She's been on bed rest for 9 weeks now. It's been nerve wrenching.

7. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

i hope you are in the clear. best wishes.

8. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

Thanks, I think we are. He'd survive now which is comforting.

9. hatvol96

hatvol96 Well-Known Member

The simple answer is because that's an easy place to draw the line.

10. Beechervol

Sorry to hear that D.

11. Beechervol

Good luck with him NY.

12. JZ1124

JZ1124 Active Member

We are at 30 weeks so just behind you. If you are rich and are having a boy I'm up for an arranged marriage.

My brother's wife was on bed rest for a few month's before my nephew was born and he's the best kid in the world! I love him like my own. All the best to you guys.

13. JZ1124

JZ1124 Active Member

Yes it is! There are so many people around us that have had it so difficult it's a pretty scary thing and here we are with a total surprise and my wife hasn't even thrown up and she's almost to 31 weeks.

14. justingroves

justingroves supermod

My wife's at 29 weeks.

15. justingroves

justingroves supermod

I'm sorry to hear that.

16. volfanjo

volfanjo Chieftain

28 weeks here. The 8th maxim will be having a gaggle of young ones for December-January months.

17. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

Thanks and same to you. The thing is, throughout the entire pregnancy with my daughter there was zero complications. And I technically can't let my son marry since I'll have my daughter locked in the basement for the remainder of my life.

Is this your first?

18. JZ1124

JZ1124 Active Member

Yea it's our first. I've been trying to find a chastity belt but keeping her locked in the basement is a solid option.

19. justingroves

justingroves supermod

We'll never forget their birthdays

20. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

I wanted a boy the first time. Made it known to the whole family. But brother, they're isn't anything in the world that compares to a Daddy's Little Girl.

When she starts dating, every firearm I own will be visible and loaded.