saw a post about under the radar movies...what about tv shows?

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by here to lurk, Sep 20, 2012.

1. 615 Vol

615 Vol Chieftain

Not under the radar but I watch the following:

Hell on Wheels
    Walking Dead
    Office (this show is past ready to retire)
    Parks and Rec

and that's about it

2. IP

IP Super Moderator

*Alferd Packer, actually. A very common mistake, but that is how he spelled it.

3. here to lurk

here to lurk Hidden Member

my utorrent feed is running about 2 pages deep.

good work gang

4. InVolNerable

InVolNerable Fark Master Flex

You positive?

5. chavisut

chavisut Dan Mullen Fan Club President

I knew who it was before I clicked the link. Agreed.

6. chavisut

The Office is in my all time top 3.

It's the last season. I'll be sad its ending but it needs to.

Last edited: Sep 21, 2012
  7. InVolNerable

I love the show, but last season was horrendous. I thought season 7 was bad when originally watching it, but after going back and re-watching it after season 8, it was actually pretty awesome. I think it's just a testament to how great the show was for the first 6 seasons and how integral Steve C. was for the show's success. Hopefully this season wraps it up on a high note.

8. Tar Volon

Tar Volon Me Blog @RockyTopTalk.com

Seasons 4 and 5 are the pinnacle of Dexter. Season 3 was the worst. Season six was kinda meh, but as has been noted, it set up a potentially really, really interesting season seven.

FWIW, I've never seen anyone meh on season 5. Every opinion I've seen has been that it's either the worst season ever and shouldn't have been made, or that it's the absolute pinnacle of the series. I take the latter opinion.

9. JT5

JT5 Super Moderator

No Breaking Bad?

10. InVolNerable

Much better than ip's response. I'll give it a shot.

11. here to lurk

i watched the new seasion preview and it looks like dexter is gonna be fricking awesome. it has a lot of spoilers so if you want to be surprised dont watch

[video=youtube;2NzpnjVmuCA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2NzpnjVmuCA[/video]

12. here to lurk

shameless is great, thanks to whoever suggested that one

13. volfanjo

volfanjo Chieftain

Me and chavis were huge cheerleaders for that one. Who is your favorite character so far?

14. here to lurk

I like the character Lip. Macy is fantastic as well. and the daughter is a hell of an actress....really good cast. Only two episodes in. Tried The league and only made it through half of an episode. Was it just me or does that one take some time to get in to?

15. gcbvol

gcbvol Fabulous Moderator

That show is ripe with quality. Would be difficult to make a bad choice in terms of characters; a lot to choose from.

16. volfanjo

volfanjo Chieftain

Yeah, Lip is a great character throughout the seasons, as well as Fiona. Carl does some things in Season 2 that will leave you on the floor laughing. Kevin is an underrated part of the show. Really, they're all good though.

17. chavisut

All the characters fit together nicely. Lip is probably my favorite. Kev pretty much always makes me laugh, "****in Gallagers."

Frank is one of the more interesting characters on tv.

18. chavisut

Also, Fee and V are fine.