SEC Network+

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by govols182, Sep 17, 2021.

1. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

Dakotas are all FCS powerhouses now.

2. Volst53

Volst53 Super Moderator

there’s not a lot of divisions one guys in the middle of the country but there’s a ton of good football players that don’t have the measurements the big guys want that can really play.

3. CitrusCo.Vol

CitrusCo.Vol Member

Yes. My smart tv is a Vizio but will not let you download apps. I also have a firestick and Roku.

4. Poppa T

Poppa T Vol Geezer

No worries. That is how they present it. They are azzholes. I did the 1st time and got the "you gotta subscribe" message.

Pizzed me off. Slowed down, scrolled down found the SEC+ option and game and it just gave me the "we aren't streaming, yet" message.

zehr27 and IP like this.
  5. IP

IP Super Moderator

and if you JUST had espn+, you can only watch a select few live events, only ones not on TV.

it's a terrible service.

6. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

That's what I thought. ESPN+ is the one you have to pay for.

7. IP

IP Super Moderator

In case anyone is having trouble, this is what I am doing. I go here: https://www.espn.com/watch/

I select the game. It gives me two options: subscribe to ESPN+ or watch using my tv provider. My tv provider is Hulu streaming, so I select that one. Had not previously done so, it would have me put in my account information to link it.

I think you can cancel ESPN+ at any time, so you may be able to just watch the game for 4 bucks.

8. CitrusCo.Vol

CitrusCo.Vol Member

This is what I did also.