SEC Network

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by CardinalVol, Apr 12, 2013.

1. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

Channel 168 according to my guide. No hd though

2. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

80 percent of revenues come from cable and satellite providers paying for the stations. This is how espn has a far higher value than nbc

3. InVolNerable

InVolNerable Fark Master Flex

If grown women can't tell the difference between HD and SD, then fu*k the kids

4. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

You look awfully pale and thin...

5. InVolNerable

InVolNerable Fark Master Flex

Not sure I understand this reference.

6. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

Honeymoon.

It's customary for us country rednecks to say a man's ears look pretty thin & pale upon returning from ttheir honeymoon.

7. BigOrangeBeech

BigOrangeBeech Poster of the Month, July 2014 and recruiting guy!

Are you sure its Disney Jr? I see they have a Disney XD in their channel lineup but no mention of Disney Jr.

8. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

9. BigOrangeBeech

Alright. I see it now. On mobile last night and it didn't show it in the lineup.

10. BigOrangeBeech

11. CardinalVol

I might check UVerse, because we didn't have it last time I did, and maybe we do now.

Would save me bundling money for sure.

Edit - checked again, have internet and phone, but not TV. That makes no sense.

12. BigOrangeBeech

Uverse from what I've researched will be cheaper. But I've read that overall quality and and everything will not be as good.

13. CardinalVol

I use direcTV for TV and charter for internet. I really have no complaints, I just want SECN

14. Oldvol75

Oldvol75 Super Bigfoot Guru Mod

I have Charter right now, Card I'm like you, if charter doesn't get off their butt, I'm going to Dish. I'll keep Charter's internet but thats it.

15. CardinalVol

I saw this mentioned, and I agree. I would not be shocked if Comcast was announced at Media Days next week. That would be a huge splash.

16. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Directv has until 8/15 for me

17. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

Virtually every time I go to my in laws my father in law has his tv in regular cable rather than the hd signal. He goes "oh I had no idea!" It just blows my mind. Of course he has comcast which has a shitty hd signal, but it ain't that shitty

18. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

Zero complaints with Uverse at my house, and that's speed, picture, quality, value and customer service.

19. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

I've heard fios is great though i can't get it here. My parents have AT&T and it sucks IMO. Picture quality is acceptable , but the format and dvr blows chunks

20. BigOrangeBeech

Same here. I had DTV and charter also but now have att for internet. The only reason I switched is the bundle package saved me money but I have no complaints on either. Other than DTV possibly not carrying the SECN