SEC Schedule

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by CardinalVol, Mar 29, 2021.

1. ptclaus98

ptclaus98 Contributor

I hope they ruin the conference. I hope the talent pool gets diluted, and the current powers end up as merely good teams at best. Doesn't matter if Tennessee ever becomes good or not, I just want a dumpster fire

InVolNerable likes this.
  2. ptclaus98

ptclaus98 Contributor

Will have to call up my cousin and let him know he's the enemy now

3. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

Been some good internetting on this

tvolsfan, VolDad and NorrisAlan like this.
  4. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

On a positive note it means that SEC teams will have to drop one of the patsies on their schedule to accommodate the addition.

NorrisAlan likes this.
  5. IP

IP Super Moderator

I don't think the talent pool gets diluted by rearranging the talent sinks.

6. IP

IP Super Moderator

you sweet summer child. just as easily they could go to 4 divisions with 5 non division opponents and you have the same number of conference games, ir some permutation of that. Demonstrating conference superiority through beating up cupcakes is still on the menu I think

7. MaconVol

MaconVol Chieftain

I hate it. This extremely limits Tennessee’s chances of ever getting back. Hope two more besides Mizzou and A&M vote against it.

8. KyleAlexanderfan

KyleAlexanderfan Well-Known Member

If anything I wish we would kick a few teams out. Missouri and Arkansas or TAMU.

9. IP

IP Super Moderator

I doubt it has any meaningful effect, other than another excuse if we don't get back.

Memtownvol and justingroves like this.
  10. 10SEvols

10SEvols Member

Yep, every team will have a similar path. Just so happens we have to try and beat them, instead of them trying to beat us.

11. chavisut

chavisut Dan Mullen Fan Club President

I hate it. My interest in CFB is already waning. I’m close to becoming a casual weekend fan.

12. IP

IP Super Moderator

Just... wow. The rest of the Big 12 schools are probably trying to figure out if there is any contractual avenue for suing. They're getting left in the cold. But to be honest, if you aren't Texas, you should have jumped from the Big 12 already. Like CU did.

tvolsfan likes this.
  13. IP

IP Super Moderator

14. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

CU and Nebraska knew what was coming. They got the hell out of Dodge.

15. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

Nebraska wasn't to be Texas' equal. When they didn't get that treatment, they bolted.

16. Volst53

Volst53 Super Moderator

My wife was saying something about A&M trying to push a gentleman’s agreement that they had with the SEC that would keep Texas out.

Do they not watch Judge Judy? If it’s not in the bounds of a sheet of paper on the contract they signed with the SEC it doesn’t exist

17. Volst53

Volst53 Super Moderator

Nebraska keeps getting what they deserve for firing Frank Solich.

Memtownvol and CardinalVol like this.
  18. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

SEC when they "agreed" to this:

[​IMG]

justingroves likes this.
  19. IP

IP Super Moderator

Big time college football administrators are not gentlemen. Look at how they fire and hire coaches. How could they have or honor such an agreement, when they are creatures of darkness?

20. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

A&M makes sense in the SEC. Now, if push comes to shove and they threaten a decision of them vs Texas, well, they are going to lose.

Mizzou, however, probably shouldn't be too vocal. I think 99.95% of the conference fans and 75% of the school admins would trade them for WVU in a heartbeat.

Memtownvol likes this.