SEC Tournament

Discussion in 'Keith Hatfield Memorial Vols Hoops' started by atlvol1, Feb 7, 2019.

1. atlvol1

atlvol1 Member

I'm planning to go for the first time since the tournament left Atlanta, where tickets were easy to get.

Now it appears that the conference's allotments as well as UT's and the several other schools I checked with are all sold out.

Anyone have advice on how to score tickets, other than StubHub, etc.? Is it best to wait and do it in person? I imagine that avoiding being in a session with UK is key to reasonable prices.

2. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

I’ve never been to the SECT but I’ve StubHub’d NCAA tournament tickets a couple of times, along with other things. Key with StubHub is just waiting until close to the event.

3. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

Ky fans are the problem. And plenty of UT this year as well but more blue. Both look to have byes first 2 rounds which makes for a tough Friday ticket

4. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

Definitely really hard to understand him at times.

5. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

Me? Ky fans will be everywhere. Orange as well due to how good we are. Both teams will have 2 byes and play Friday, which means Friday-sun tickets will be high until 1 team loses. First 2 days will be an easier ticket.

6. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

If Tennessee makes it to Sunday, I'll be there.