Semi annual volnation thread

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by OrangeEmpire, Mar 28, 2013.

1. I must have been out of town for a couple weeks or something when the whole split happened, because by the early part of football season that year I started to notice that many of the long time posters were nowhere to be found. Can't believe it took me over a year to find this site. In the last couple years, the FB forum over at VN has become almost unreadable drivel. It's largely populated by sheep who are just blindly supporting anything that UT decides to put in front of them. I always found this odd, because in my day to day interactions with actual people, I have yet to meet anyone who is that outrageously sheepish, yet that's probably 75% of the posters on that forum. I don't know how this new coaching era is going to play out, but to read the posts, it's the exact same BS I read for the past three years. The only real difference is the name in the posts has been changed from Dooley to Jones. I still enjoy the off-topic stuff, mainly because of the high volume of traffic on the site, but I'm looking forward to a little more rational reading on the FB forum over here this season.

2. OrangeEmpire

OrangeEmpire Take a chance, Custer did

What a shame, the dialogue we had with folks in the Random Thoughts Thread was, (in my best Doc Brown voice), erased........from existence.

I will say, pig in va and the weird al references were hysterical.

3. chavisut

chavisut Dan Mullen Fan Club President

I remember pooch being a bit of a ***** the first time he came here. Didn't know he was banned though.

4. farmersdaughter

farmersdaughter Active Member

poochies hormones get him in trouble sometimes, but hes a good guy :)

5. OrangeEmpire

If he would buy jeans that didnt cut the circulation off to his balls.

6. farmersdaughter

but when ya got legs like that, ya gotta flaunt 'em

7. possumslayer

possumslayer Roadkill Guru

Skinny jeans and a wife beater.

8. farmersdaughter

always pictured you as a daisy duke wearer :)

9. possumslayer

I have to much cellulite to pull it off,besides my pubes would hang out.... lulz

10. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

I'm not sure all the posters that are overly positive really believe what they say. I think there's at least an element of attempting to fit in and get likes with that attitude that was allowed to take root and then fertilized by some mods over there. That shit spread faster than kudzu. I promise you'll get most everyone's true thoughts here.

11. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

i bet you they scream at the screen just as much as everyone else, but they are the type to think it's rude to "publically" say what you are thinking.

12. possumslayer

Their using the f out of the phrase"we'll get em next year" BS.

13. OrangeEmpire

Which is odd because every thing is anonymous.

If you want to hide behind a cpu screen you can.

14. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

Who was limp leg on the other site?

I did my best to bring you all here. I couldn't help that I was banned.

15. OrangeEmpire

16. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

Busted.

17. farmersdaughter

18. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

Was that the douche bag with the Bender (cartoon robot) avy?

19. OrangeEmpire

Douche bag is rather general, no?

20. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

people like vollygirl and sab don't want to be anonymous. this is the only thing going on in their life.