Shut it down...

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by NYY, Nov 21, 2020.

1. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

Just read Calbert missed 28 days in fall vamp due to tracing

2. Volnbama

Volnbama Contributor

Hugh Freeze would be the equivalent of Bruce Pearl for the Football program. It may end pretty similarly but he will revitalize the program and show that this program has been a sleeping giant for too long. I’m not an alum so him being scummy doesn’t bother me like it probably would for some of the posters here. I just want to see a winning football program and there’s no doubt he would do that.

3. justingroves

justingroves supermod

I don't think he's a guaranteed winner here

warhammer likes this.
  4. Volnbama

Volnbama Contributor

I guess there’s no such thing as a guarantee when there so many factors to being a college coach, but I think his chances of winning are far higher than his chances of failing. He and Salter together would put up a lot of points. I don’t think the current team is that far off with competent QB play so I could see a quick turnaround

5. chavisut

chavisut Dan Mullen Fan Club President

From a pure coaching standpoint I think he’d do well here. Better than the Googleberry we’d likely hire.

PilotFlyingJ and TDVol1989 like this.
  6. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

The amount of guys that are okay with Freeze make me glad I don't have a daughter.

7. chavisut

chavisut Dan Mullen Fan Club President

Don’t want him.

Just think he’d win here.

8. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

Been losers for over a decade; why start winning now?!?

PilotFlyingJ likes this.
  9. justingroves

justingroves supermod

If Pruitt gets the hell out of Chaney's way, he can do some work with Bailey

VolDad and Memtownvol like this.