Skoal Patrol

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by zehr27, Nov 8, 2011.

Tags:
  1. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

Just the lower face and maybe some midface. Don't need any of that shiz to post on 8thmaxim.

2. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

My grandmother dipped rooster snuff, complete with use of the gum-tree branches, her entire lfie, including the last 5 years of her life after she had a stroke and only had use of one arm.

She laughs at all of you.

3. justingroves

justingroves supermod

My grandmother smokes a carton and drinks a case of Busch light a week. A year before I was born, doctors told her she had maybe 2 years left if she didn't stop. I'm 26 and she's still kicking.

4. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

You win.

Busch Light? That's filthy. Wow.

5. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Sometimes Milwaukee's Best. Her liver and lungs are scientific marvels.

6. IP

IP Super Moderator

Well, you guys win. Two grandmothers trump all.

7. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

My great grandmother dipped Rose Bud snuff. My grandmother was a King Bee Twist woman like her husband. That side of my family is from Gate City in SW Virginia. EVERYONE there must abuse tobacco products. It's a law.

I have dipped powder snuff. It's not bad. I did learn rather quickly that you DON'T inhale when pouring a a dip into your gums.....

8. Beechervol

Beechervol Super Moderator

Prolly cause it has some in it.

9. Beechervol

I traded the snuff for Levi Garrett. Cheaper and easier on the gums.

10. IP

IP Super Moderator

Aren't their glass particles and other cutting shit in that stuff?

11. Beechervol

I have heard differing stories from guys that worked in US Tobaccos plant. Only half of what is in the can is tobacco.

12. WM

WM Active Member

Swedish snus. The healthier alternative I still haven't tried.
    So my phone auto corrected snus to anus. That would have been a quote to live by.

13. Snakeonia

Snakeonia Active Member

skoal mint xtra longcut here

14. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

Old school, Red Man!

15. JayVols

If you want some old school stuff, try King Bee, Hornet, Bloodhound, Days-o-Work, or Black Mariah. That's some old school stuff.

16. Beechervol

Or you can take a pocket knife, some molasses, and some fruit juice and make your own.

JayVols likes this.
  17. volfanjo

volfanjo Chieftain

Finally, some sense in this thread.

18. JayVols

That's what my paternal grandfather did. He always left 3 rows that he wouldn't spray to twist his own.

19. volfanjo

volfanjo Chieftain

50 years from now some hot shot medical researcher will find out that Busch Light and Pall Mall non-filters add five years to one's life. We will have destroyed a generation of young people by faulty research.

BTW, this is totally stupid and anecdotal, but every old man I knew that chewed growing up outlived the competition by a good ten years and their death was totally unrelated to tobacco use. Weird.

20. IP

IP Super Moderator

I have a friend that does the snus stuff. Not sure how much "healthier" it really is, but it looks like you're dipping a feminine hygiene product.