So is Trump Machiavellian or am I

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by dc4utvols, May 16, 2017.

Tags:
  1. dc4utvols

dc4utvols Contributor

projecting my own thoughts on his actions? Hey I was a big fan of Lee Atwater.

From me on my site, link NOT included so I cant be accused of spam:

"Well if Trump is a Machiavellian he may soon get his man or woman. According to Napolitano only a "finite" group of people knew of the meeting with Lavrov. Someone in that group leaked to the WashPo. Now Trump has a narrowed list and can subdivide it, put the perp in situations too juicy to keep under wraps, and finally catch them. Usually these morons aren't too bright and wont know they are being played until they are caught. If illegal, look for Sessions to go for the max and to "hang the perp from the yard arm."

Meanwhile McMaster and others in the meeting came out and defended Trump and said nothing improper occurred. Media is going to have to go after well respected targets which will make them look like fools and widen their scope; thus, diluting the focus on Trump himself.

I dont think Trump is all that bright in a general sense but he may be a genius when it comes real estate, deviousness and scheming.

Could he be setting out honey pots?

I hope so."

2. TennTradition

TennTradition Super Moderator

I would say more canary traps than honey pots.