Solange Knowles Attacking Jay-Z In Elevator

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by kidbourbon, May 14, 2014.

Tags:
  1. kidbourbon

kidbourbon Well-Known Member

2. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

Nope.

3. kmf600

kmf600 Energy vampire

Jay Z's 100th problem

4. hatvol96

hatvol96 Well-Known Member

No win situation. I would have chosen the same course he did. However, I wouldn't condemn him if he knocked her out. Act like a man, risk being treated accordingly.

5. kidbourbon

I agree. I've never hit a female, and I probably never will, but if Jay-Z had cold-cocked her it would have been well-deserved and she wouldn't have done it again. Just saying.

Last edited: May 14, 2014
  6. GahLee

GahLee Director of Conspiracy Theories, 8th Maxim

She was just sticking up for Beyoncé.

7. kmf600

kmf600 Energy vampire

Saw a news report this morning that she went off on the reporter for introducing her as Beyonce's sister. Like my brother says, she's crazy ass a shithouse rat

8. GahLee

The elevator incident was apparently caused because Beyoncé wanted to go home and Jay said he was going to hang with Rihanna instead. That and some of Solange's friends tried to crash the Met Gala in plain clothes and caused a scene.

9. kidbourbon

I didn't know she was crazy. Was that common knowledge. I saw her perform at a music festival and thought she was sexy, but never really thought twice about her before or since.

10. kmf600

kmf600 Energy vampire

Never heard of her before she tried to [itch bay] slap Jay Z

11. hatvol96

hatvol96 Well-Known Member

Go home with Beyonce or stay out with Rihanna. I really feel for a guy stuck with such options.

12. ptclaus98

ptclaus98 Contributor

99 problems...

13. GahLee

No shit.

14. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

I've never laid a hand on a woman ever, even after being hit multiple times. I certainly can empathize with those that finally say enough, though.

15. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

She'd have to be delivering an MMA style beat down before I'd even consider taking a swing. Then I'd go off myself for letting a chick beat the shit out of me.

16. wildnkrazykat

wildnkrazykat Well-Known Member

She's mad as hell lol

17. kidbourbon

I could never hit a female. One, there's just something about it that doesn't seem right. Two, I fear I could really hurt a girl bad if I hit her.

That being said, there are middle-ground options. If a girl were going all Solange on me, I think I might go with a forceful shove that put her on her butt if it were an open space. In an elevator, just push her up against the wall, and not lightly. I feel like either of those options would give her pause about proceeding further.

18. kidbourbon

He does okay for himself.

19. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

Nailed my opinion on it. There are ways most men can stop the majority of women from using them as a punching bag without taking a swing.

20. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

I'd be pissed too if my momma named me Solange.