Someone forgot to give Kirsten Powers a script

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by IP, Apr 21, 2014.

1. IP

IP Super Moderator

[video=youtube;E6c21o0bYBQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E6c21o0bYBQ[/video]

2. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

The fact that the host fails to understand why it isn't OK to decorate a municipal building with crosses is classic stupidity only topped by him using the argument that "80%" of the people who voted for the people serving there are Christians. Amazing. Him opening the segment by referencing it as religious intolerance is also quite special in its failure to understand the concept of government officials and agencies not being allowed to promote any kind of religion in their duties as a government representative.

3. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

I have a really hard time believing Dabo told some atheist recruit he couldn't play for him. If that is seriously true, that isn't good, but I suppose at least he was being upfront during the recruiting process. As usual, the other guy goes too far, as well, whining about team chaplains and such.

4. justingroves

justingroves supermod

I don't.

5. Dick Huffman

Dick Huffman Guest

Do you remember the deal a few years ago with them and their chaplain

6. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Was it their chaplain being a bag man for recruiting?

7. Dick Huffman

Dick Huffman Guest

Kind of. The heaviest accusations of that were mainly thrown at Auburn's though.

8. justingroves

justingroves supermod

I knew Auburn's were doing it.

9. kidbourbon

kidbourbon Well-Known Member

Dabo sucks without his offensive coordinator.

10. kidbourbon

Hold on, isn't Kirsten Powers on your side, IP. Is that what you mean by "forgot to give her a script?"

11. Dick Huffman

Dick Huffman Guest

He's just a more youthful Tommy Bowden. What Dabo does have going for him though is that he fully gets that he will only be as successful as the people he surrounds himself with. If you don't produce, your ass gets fired.

12. justingroves

justingroves supermod

It's why his OC makes as much as he does.

13. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

Not wanting to speak for IP, but yeah, she is a Fox analyst and was on the Atheist's side.

Hell might be freezing over. If there was such a place.

14. Dick Huffman

Dick Huffman Guest

It's also why the first thing he did once getting the job was name Napier his OC and a then fired his ass 15 months later. Dude literally doesn't give a **** about anything but production. I love it.

15. kidbourbon

And God and Jesus. He cares about them.

16. IP

IP Super Moderator

Team chaplains are really far down my list of things that concern me, but they are paid by public funds at public universities and are endorsing a religion.

17. IP

IP Super Moderator

Yes. Usually, news programs try and create a false sense of "evenness" in every debate by bringing in 2 people with opposite views. Well, in general it is pretty cut and dried that what the host was lamenting as "persecution of faith" was actually the opposite.

18. InVolNerable

InVolNerable Fark Master Flex

Unless it's against South Carolina.

19. Dick Huffman

Dick Huffman Guest

If you want a quick study in the psychology of a rivalry, all you need to do is look at how miserably Clemson teams have played SoCar since Dabo's rise to the throne.

20. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Spurrier may be in Dabo's head worse than Fulmer.