South Carolina at Clemson - 7:00PM ESPN Saturday

Discussion in 'Sports' started by DarthVisor, Nov 22, 2012.

Tags:
  1. DarthVisor

DarthVisor Active Member

Clemson -4

I think Clemson has our number this year. I will say that I am interested to see how well they block our defensive line. Their wides scare me to death as we basically have no secondary.

Happy Thanksgiving and Go Cocks.

2. HypeVol

HypeVol New Member

"Our" number? Wrong board padna.

3. DarthVisor

DarthVisor Active Member

I put this in the sport forum for a reason. :/

4. JT5

JT5 Super Moderator

Pass rush is the key, and how will Boyd respond. If he's able to get the rid of the ball quickly to those two receivers, Clemson can score in a hurry. South Carolina can't afford to get caught in a shootout.

Still, this is the best defense that Clemson has faced all season, and I do believe the Gamecocks have shifted the psychological edge in this series. My head says Clemson gets it done at home, but my gut tells me Gamecocks 33, Tigers 31.

5. DarthVisor

DarthVisor Active Member

I hope you are correct. They are good, but they haven't played anyone other than FSU. Heck, they struggled with Auburn. Then again, we struggled with Wofford, so that works both ways.

6. A-Smith

A-Smith Chieftain

7. MaconVol

MaconVol Chieftain

I think this will be a tight game. Talent all over the field for both teams. Dabo has certainly had a reclamation project of sorts during the last two seasons. Funny thing is, he always reminded me of Dooley, but he is far more successful.

8. Voldeathpunch84

Voldeathpunch84 New Member

This game is almost always good. It's always good for a fight or 2 as well.

9. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

He has at least two assistants that have a lot more to do with the program's success than he does.

10. DarthVisor

DarthVisor Active Member

Not a bad half. Our defense finally settled in.