South Carolina Primary

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by JT5, Feb 20, 2016.

1. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 1, 2016
  2. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

All I needed to know

3. TennTradition

TennTradition Super Moderator

He strikes me as a guy that created a personal ethos so that he could vigorously defend it with feigned passion. It's like a singer songwriter who actually just found a book of old poems. He seems like a guy you'd see straight through if you ever had the chance to work with him.

4. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

My brother-in-law said that he worked with him on a case. They were on the same side. Said that his arrogance and condescendence made their client cry.

5. rbroyles

rbroyles Chieftain

If all followed this path, it would be great, but we are dealing with people, there are so many who would rather be the hucksters and slackers.

6. rbroyles

rbroyles Chieftain

This is true, plus a start up business loan will usually require real collateral such as a lien on your home. I feel a start up loan is most comparable to a student loan, as both are investments in your future. No deferments with a business loan, and immediate collection activities on default. You control whether you graduate from college for the most part, you cannot control factors that affect the economy such as weather, fuel prices, and unemployment rates nor you control factors that affect your business such as price increases in product, fuel prices if you operate any vehicles, increases in insurance, utilities, rent and other costs. If you drop out or fail out, it was your fault and you lose time spent and owe on loans that are very lacking in real collection efforts, Fail in business you can lose your home and other assets, and have a lot of collection agencies actively working on you.

7. y2korth

y2korth Contributor

Smug, self-righteous, arrogant, condescending, shifty-eyed and detested by his own party.

8. IP

IP Super Moderator

And for good reason. He isn't a team player. He doesn't want to compromise even with his allies.

9. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

[​IMG]