South Carolina Primary

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by JT5, Feb 20, 2016.

1. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

ISIS is burning people alive in cages. Threatening them with some pig blood ammo is fine by me.

2. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

Not to mention C-SPAN will be the new TV supreme ruler for entertainment.

3. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

I don't know how. He was clean off the reservation years ago.

4. TennTradition

TennTradition Super Moderator

I don't mind it at one level - especially if it isn't coming from the President. But, I fear it taps into the brown-hating segment of our country and that his election would offer validation to the worst of their ideas.

5. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

A protester was thrown out of a Rally by 2 guys. Donald brought the guys on stage. They seam pretty level headed. I hope it represents most of his supporters.

[video=youtube;UyS73StzoJs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UyS73StzoJs[/video]

6. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

I do wonder if Trump understands what he is getting into. The Presidency is no picnic, and the work load is tremendous. But he has surprised me more and more. I thought he was just trolling the USA, and at first perhaps he was, but now he sees he actually has a chance. Will be interesting between now and November, that is for sure.

7. bostonvol

bostonvol Chieftain

He started losing it when he moved to Fox News.

Last edited: Feb 21, 2016
  8. Tenacious D

Tenacious D The law is of supreme importance, or no importance

Fair.

9. Tenacious D

"Two tours in Iraq and a sheriff deputy...we need you."

Hooyah.

10. Tenacious D

There is not a person alive, has or will ever live, who is ready for the Presidency of the United States. Some are more prepared than others, but even the best aren't close to being ready.

11. justingroves

justingroves supermod

I don't really want to see a Bernie election ignite the "where's my free shit" crowd.

12. Tenacious D

No, he's got a much better plan to further and greatly redistribute the wealth in this country, moreso than anyone else has ever had.

This time, it'll work!

13. Volst53

Volst53 Super Moderator

No seriously. We got it this time.

14. Tenacious D

Hillary's going to take care of Sanders, the Dems will make sure of it.

Meanwhile, the GOP is just a house of mess.

15. IP

IP Super Moderator

Bernie's not dead yet.May be dead first, but not yet

16. Volst53

Volst53 Super Moderator

Do you think he'll win enough to keep going after Super Tuesday.

17. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

This isn't new, though.

18. IP

IP Super Moderator

Maybe. They're tied in regular delegates right now. Obama was behind at this time in 2008

19. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

I like his ideas on education - https://www.insidehighered.com/quicktakes/2015/07/24/trump-slams-government-profits-student-loans

He's right. Federal Aid has increased more than tuition, but a lot of that now consists of student loans - which the feds profit $40b annually on - http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2013/11/25/federal-student-loan-profit/3696009/.

Another site says around $140b profit over 10 years. I guess it depends on who's doing the numbers. Still, that's far too much.

Last edited: Feb 22, 2016
  20. SGMVols

SGMVols Contributor

What Sanders supporters don't understand is that the DNC has rigged it for Hillary through the unelected superdelegates, which are almost unanimously going for Hillary. That's why she got more delegates from New Hampshire even though she lost the vote.