South Carolina thoughts

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by justingroves, Sep 26, 2020.

1. Volgrad98

Volgrad98 Contributor

For now, I think Banks is a better LB option than Crouch. He just can't continue being a knucklehead. We'll see if that happens.

Volokie likes this.
  2. VOLinDAWGland

VOLinDAWGland Contributor

The social distancing during the broadcast was so stupid. They're all tested and cleared. The sideline bimbo doing her report alone with mask on was the highlight of stupid.

3. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

It is all just stupid optics. I get you are wanting to promote it, but come one, people are not stupid.

Well, maybe they are. Forcing these coaches to wear masks on the sidelines while not requiring the players is so idiotic.

4. Volst53

Volst53 Super Moderator

And yet here we are.

5. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

6. Ssmiff

Crouch needs to be directed to the backfield or qb. Coverage is trouble

7. warhammer

warhammer Chieftain

"It's really about control" - 2/3 of my Facebook feed.

8. justingroves

justingroves supermod

People are stupid though

9. NorrisAlan

Has ANYONE ever said Who is doing the controlling and What they are trying to control and to What purpose?

10. warhammer

warhammer Chieftain

They are.

NorrisAlan likes this.
  11. Ssmiff

Some of it is. Politicians want and seek power, which is truly why none should lead. Having power over people and voters is on their minds. Then add media being implemented to lean heavily one way or another and the want to control ststes and districts via voters, yes i believe there is quite a bit going on as far as control.
    Srsly think about the arrogance or need as a politician to look at people begging you to lead them. And people dont think when folks who need that focus get in power, they want control?

12. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

13. fl0at_

fl0at_ Humorless, asinine, joyless pr*ck

Politicians have power; the power to wage war, to create law. These were freely given.

What more control is being gained, than can be gained by the swift and utter domination of its people with overwhelming military force? We act like we don't have ICBMS that can just as easily hit LA as Moscow. We act like a drone can't put a JDAM on a building in New York City.

Politicians don't need to control us, they already do, and there is no more control that we can give.

BigOrangeBeech likes this.
  14. IP

IP Super Moderator

someone commission this as a painting in the style of a renaissance master

15. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

The image itself is absolute gold. That addition though, Mona Lisa level art.

16. NorrisAlan

or go full redneck and put it on black velvet.

VOLinDAWGland and justingroves like this.
  17. Volokie

Volokie Active Member

Strictly speaking for myself, watching the game #11 is our only LBer the rest think they are defensive backs.

18. Volokie

Volokie Active Member

If a LBer has no instincts or thinks slow you make him a pass rusher. Lou Holtz
    well he didn’t say it but he should’ve.

19. IP

IP Super Moderator

EjAsEAGX0As-0E8.png