South Carolina

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by Tar Volon, Nov 13, 2022.

1. Tar Volon

Tar Volon Me Blog @RockyTopTalk.com

Vols -21

It’s a road game at night, but they have shown no ability to hang with a team that isn’t constantly turning it over. Take care of the football, bury them.

2. yont sum iss?

yont sum iss? Contributor

I want 200 points over these last 3 games. Right on pace so far.

3. IP

IP Super Moderator

This could be tougher than some expect if the vols don't crush them early

4. JT5

JT5 Super Moderator

Hard to imagine Carolina producing enough offense to hang with Tennessee for 4 quarters, but our defense has a tendency to make things more complicated than they oughta be.

Feels like a 38-17 or 42-20 type game.

Hopefully that beating in the swamp broke their spirit.

5. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

Looking for more Sampson. UF ran for almost 400. Hooker needs to keep running as well. Seems the only times our offense stalls are when his carries are down or he’s not looking to get out of the pocket, even though at times he looks like a running bobble head.

Memtownvol likes this.
  6. IP

IP Super Moderator

I think sampson's carries will continue to grow

Memtownvol likes this.
  7. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

Catches the ball well too, which is what we’ve been asking for. My only 2 complaints about Heup and Hook are the lack of use of rbs in the passing game with as much space available with our wide splits, and that we didn’t run Hooker v Ga. Some said Ga too athletic for him to run but you can’t bail on 1/3 of what you do well in a big game, and he avgd 6 ypc when he did keep it.

8. TDVol1989

TDVol1989 Always Be Menstruating

Vols - 53
    USCJr - 20

I have seen enough of Tenn to have a good understanding. I have seen enough of Tenn to say Hyatt is up there with Pickens, Harper, and Brett Smith as my favorite Vol WR. Kent would be my 4th. Price 5th. I said favorite not pro ranking. This team is even with the Sugar Vols and 98 team for me.

If we lose to South Carolina then all is off (weird). If not we dominate. And I think we will. I love this team. They get me edgy at times but if they can just beat SoCar and Vandy I will say they are my favorite. They are not the most talented Tenn team. They are probably not even top 10 talent wise this year. But we have some guys that shouldn’t be forgotten.

I can’t think of a Tenn team I have enjoyed more. 37 years of watching and this team is right there with ‘85. Win out the regular and this is my team. I cannot imagine them losing to Frankie Sunglasses. All the friggin arguing and insults, don’t care. I love this team. I have some heavy life going on now so the timing is welcomed.

9. HCKevinSteele

HCKevinSteele Well-Known Member

They need all the playoff ammunition they can get. I’d shoot for about 59-6.

10. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Another 35+ point win for Tennessee

11. A-Smith

A-Smith Chieftain

Feels like 98 and SC was our easiest game that year.

And Hyatt wants to torch them.

InVolNerable and Memtownvol like this.
  12. IP

IP Super Moderator

Ya, there is a hyatt factor

Memtownvol likes this.
  13. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

We’re going to beat the shit out of South Carolina

14. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

Half a hundy coming again.

Memtownvol likes this.
  15. VOLinDAWGland

VOLinDAWGland Contributor

Crush their soul in the 1st quarter

Memtownvol and NorrisAlan like this.
  16. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

In the first half.

17. JT5

JT5 Super Moderator

Hoping we get another wildly enthused Beamer celebration meme this week when the gamecocks cut our lead down to 35.

justingroves and NorrisAlan like this.
  18. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

I really wanna see 70. 66 is ok, but there's just something about 70........

19. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

[​IMG]

warhammer and Poppa T like this.
  20. Volgrad98

Volgrad98 Contributor

We need to score enough to get Milton in the game throwing bombs. That is fun to watch! Oh, and F the chickens