Spicer Resigns

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by JayVols, Jul 21, 2017.

1. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

This, nothing really to see here. Life will move on.

2. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

I do think Spicer has been on the outs for a while with Trump, and this is just the end game of it. For me, it just shows how chaotic this White House is, and it concerns me.

3. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

Who cares when it is. Obama's guy left for a reason and so did Spicer (also Obama went through 3 guys if I remember correctly). I would have left if I was Spicer too. Scaramucci is a scum bag and a bad appointment by Trump.

4. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

Just an observation, it looks like a lean towards pushing traditional GOP folks out & surrounding with someone from NY (familiarity) with personal loyalty to Trump over anything else. This isn't the first time we've seen personal loyalty with this POTUS.

In summary, look for more turns inward (circling the wagons) as the days go by.

5. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

I'm not too shocked that a first time politician is starting off so chaotic. The career politicians know how to work the system and stay in line with the norm. Jmo

6. NorrisAlan

And like Butch Jones, I don't think Trump has the ability to do any sort of introspection and learn from his errors or mistakes. He thinks he makes none. Just as I see it.

And his White House will always be a cluster****.

7. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

I don't mind him bringing in people he can trust as long as they are not shit bags. So far he has definitely brought in some shit bags.

8. JayVols

Ban hammer coming. You just equated Trump with Butch...

I happen to agree, btw.

9. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

You could be right. I think when all the Russian stuff passes and he settles in he will do a good job. Jmo

10. NorrisAlan

As an adendum to my above rant, I think he just wants Yes-men. And that is not the best way to govern.

11. NorrisAlan

I just don't see what gives you this impression. I hope you are right. In fact I pray it.

12. JayVols

Me either. I have a problem with people with more loyalty to the man than the office or country.

Maybe that's what you mean by shitbag. If so, we agree.

13. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

He will fail if he goes that route. Everyone no matter how talented needs someone to play devil's advocate. Always good to look at every option.

14. JayVols

Heads up, take it or leave it, it's not going to pass. Well, at least not with him remaining in office.

Money laundering. Remember those words.

15. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

Yes that is what I basically mean. Like Jared for instance is a moron to me but I am sure he is loyal to a fault, hence he has a job (even if it's unpaid).

16. JayVols

Oh, he's getting paid. Haha

17. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

It will pass. If there was money laundering they would have already found it. FBI can find things like that fairly easily if they are looking and I am sure they have been looking. If Trump is so dumb how in the world could he be out smarting the FBI? If there was anything major you would think it would have been found by now and they definitely would not be sitting on it.

18. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

I'm sure it will payoff for him.

19. JayVols

Watergate took 2 years. It's early.

Not being confrontational, but I'd make a friendly dinner wager with you that says it doesn't pass.

20. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

I'll take that friendly wager. I say nothing comes of it and Trump is not impeached.