Student walk out

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by justingroves, Sep 19, 2017.

1. InVolNerable

InVolNerable Fark Master Flex

Wouldn't expect an Auburn fan to know the intricacies of every UT season.

2. justingroves

justingroves supermod

It was fun, it was my sophomore year. We drank on the Rock and sang Rocky Top until the sun came up

3. RockyHill

RockyHill Loves Auburn more than Tennessee.

At the time I was a seventh grade UT fan.

4. JT5

JT5 Super Moderator

Just don't like the potential to construe this as walking away from the team mid-game. Can't shake the feeling that it's unfair to the players - their fellow students.

Don't go through the turnstile. Make your point, and hit them in the wallet. Agree to a meeting spot outside the stadium. 4K people congregate outside of neyland to express that they're not going back through those turnstiles until another coach leads team through the T.

I dunno...

5. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

The players are savvy enough to know what it is about.

6. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

Not showing up could be twisted into not supporting the players just as easily as walking out in the middle of the game.

7. A-Smith

A-Smith Chieftain

Exactly. I'm for whatever causes the biggest anti-Butch spectacle. That'd be walking out.

8. emainvol

emainvol Administrator

They should walk out and leave a big orange "Fire Butch" written out in the section. You think they can sneak about 1K trash cans into Neyland?

9. hohenfelsvol

hohenfelsvol Beer run

I like it. How about put Fire Butch on the trashcans and keep throwing a Gomer Pyle looking doll into it.