Suck It, Droski.

Discussion in 'Sports' started by LawVol13, Jan 19, 2014.

1. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

Oline is better? You can't be serious

2. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

Some chokes.

The silliness about choking last year against the Ravens is just absurd.

3. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

Of course I'm serious. Denver's OLine sucks. Manning makes it better because he releases the ball faster than anyone ever.

4. Lexvol

Lexvol Super Moderator

Don't answer the doorbell…it might be Lawrence Taylor coming to kick your ass.

5. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

and nobody like to play Montana in January. Nobody wanted any part of the Steel Curtain (save the Snake) and Dallas O-Line under Jimmy J would kick that ass. They caused more problems than Manning because one dimensional passing offense are going to eventually struggle and are at the whims of the weather.

6. InVolNerable

InVolNerable Fark Master Flex

Matt Cassel agrees with this.

7. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

well, first you made it about 1 game:

and then you said it's not about 1 game, while kind of making it about 1 game, in the same post:

so i dunno.

8. Lexvol

Lexvol Super Moderator

Brady flat out sucked yesterday. He missed every big throw, and if Denver hadn't resorted to that silliness D, it would have been a blow out.

Manning's receivers helped him a few times yesterday, but they can't drop passes and beat Seattle.

9. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

Brady has sucked in every Patriot playoff loss for the past decade. Mike Martz has damn near made Brady a legend.

10. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

If you refuse to admit he's performed poorly in the playoffs than you just must admit you are a homer.

As for the "Peyton didn't have any talent around him" canard are we seriously to believe that prior to this year we've had 4 wild card teams winning the Super Bowl because Super Bowl champions generally are teams without major flaws? This is the salary cap era. No one has dominating teams on both sides.

11. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

Andrew luck?

12. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

Played terrible in both overtimes was not his fault?

13. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

He certainly wouldn't be in the conversation if he won this Super Bowl and didn't have the other one

14. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

Manning's receivers were wide open and he had all day to throw. I guess it's only a team game when manning loses

15. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

Correct, but he hasn't done it his entire career

16. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

Bull crap. He had to step up in the pocket multiple times and Pats defenders were mugging guys at the line. He threaded several first down conversions into double coverage. If you watch that game and didn't see a bunch of throws that only an elite passer could have made, you need to quit accusing others of bias. Additionally, Brady missed several wide open guys that would have probably made the game a one score affair at the end.

17. snoball5278

snoball5278 Contributor

racist, iuo.

18. justingroves

justingroves supermod

It didn't when Brady went down and Cassel replaced him.

19. justingroves

justingroves supermod

He did make a hell of a throw to Thomas in the 3rd quarter between the safety and the CB. I know there were a few more, but that one throw really sticks out.

20. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

I agree he played well. If he played that well in most of his playoff games we wouldn't be having this discussion. but to argue that his oline and receivers didn't help him out is rather silly.