Super Bowl L

Discussion in 'Sports' started by cotton, Jan 25, 2016.

1. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

All Star Game? All...All Star Game? We talkin' 'bout the All Star Game. Richard Sherman attempting to do an RKO on Clay Matthews says everything we need to know about All-Star games. That game is an excuse for players to get a free trip to Hawaii. Can't say I blame them though. Jason Witten was pissed when they moved it to the site of the Super Bowl.

Cam's deal happened in the biggest of big games.

2. warhammer

warhammer Chieftain

^^Loves him some LeBron, too.

3. NashVol11

NashVol11 Well-Known Member

So was LeBron's, in the NBA Finals. Once people decided he was a [itch bay] based on that, they started saying, "Look! He didn't take the last shot in the ASG! Look! He quit in the Celtics playoff series before leaving Cleveland!"

"Look! Cam folded this one time in 2012!" isn't any different. It's like people saying Peyton was a choker based on one pick six, only with him, everyone here starts arguing for context.

4. NashVol11

Lol ok

5. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

one pick six?

6. NashVol11

I'm being generous. If it's several occasions, and people here were still defending him, that supports my argument even more.

7. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

My assertion that Cam is a [itch bay] is based off the Super Bowl. I've never cared enough about him to study his career.

Fair or not, what one does when championships are on the line sticks. Cam is not some outlier/martyr because of his behavior.

[​IMG]

8. justingroves

justingroves supermod

To be fair, I thought Cam was a [itch bay] while at Auburn

9. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

Everyone who is at or has been at Auburn is a [itch bay].

10. NashVol11

I agree. The Super Bowl is going to stick, and it should. It's also probably better for him that it does.

But he's folded at times and been resilient in others. Some people are so eager to try to look like experts who "saw this coming" that they don't think it through.

11. NashVol11

Haha. Me too, and I was sure the Oregon game showed he wouldn't succeed in the NFL. But here we are

12. RockyHill

RockyHill Loves Auburn more than Tennessee.

Clearly a joke.

13. RockyHill

Like how?

14. RockyHill

WDE pal

15. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

I'm not your pal, bud.

16. govols182

govols182 Honorary Mod

17. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

18. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

19. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

**** bumpers was a new one for me.

20. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

It won't go anywhere. There wasn't anything in there that wasn't already reported on years and years ago.