Sweet 16 vs Purdue

Discussion in 'Keith Hatfield Memorial Vols Hoops' started by Butthole, Mar 24, 2019.

1. Beechervol

Beechervol Super Moderator

Yeah. Crazy how that works sometimes.

After watching Edwards tonite, Turners defensive performance Thu is even more impressive. That dude is a ridiculously tough guard.

Didnt really care who won the game really. But watching it just slip away from Purdue in the end on a small scale, is slightly gratifying.

justingroves and zehr27 like this.
  2. Tenacious D

Tenacious D The law is of supreme importance, or no importance

I relished watching them lose. And once Auburn gets beaten, I don’t really give a shit who plays, much less wins.

Chad Goebert likes this.
  3. IP

IP Super Moderator

Tennessee was screwed over. Tennessee was unlucky. Tennessee had their chance.

the above is all true. this wound will never heal. to be a Tennessee fan is the feeling of a priceless ancient tapestry being run through a garbage disposal. it should be considered a disease.

A-Smith and Indy like this.
  4. Beechervol

Beechervol Super Moderator

I'm hoping that 30 mins before the game its announced that AU and UK both were nabbed trying to bribe 3 undercover FBI agents mistaken them for today's officials and they cancel the game

I dont like AU but I cant pull for UK.

5. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

I'm hoping for a fire.

6. A-Smith

A-Smith Chieftain

Right level of deserved pain if all goes well. A little risky on desired outcome though, what with multiple exits and emergency personnel on site. Need a faster acting death agent.

7. A-Smith

A-Smith Chieftain

I guess that fire from heaven would probably get the job done.

8. IP

IP Super Moderator

carbon monoxide?

9. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

Supervolcano eruption

10. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

I'll take ISIS.

11. cotton

cotton Stand-up Philosopher

It's hard to think if a major college program I would be more ambivalent about than Purdue before Thursday, but after seeing them in person, [uck fay] them.

Their fans are obnoxious, more so than all fans are obnoxious.

12. A-Smith

A-Smith Chieftain

too gentle