System Ownership in US

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by kptvol, Mar 12, 2012.

Tags:
  1. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

2. BearCat204

BearCat204 Chieftain

Hopefully Sony learns from their mistakes with 3 and actually makes a system that is very friendly to software developers. The fact that 80% of the top games, outside of console exclusives, are developed for the 360 and ported over to the PS3 has been one of the killers for Sony in this current gen. Ive owned a PS3 for 2 1/2 years now and have only played one game series for any substantial amount of time. If they game was offered on the 360, I wouldnt have a single reason to own a PS3.

3. WM

WM Active Member

The only reason I would buy a PS3 would be for The Show.
    Sony only have themselves to blame for this, the fact they continued to sale and market the PS2 years after they released the 3.

4. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

I have both. Got The Show in 2010, only game I've ever bought for it. My PS3 is a glorified blu ray player, although I intend to get The Show this year. Just didn't get around to it last year.

Edit: I've gotten a lot of use out of the MLB.tv app as well.

Last edited: Mar 12, 2012
  5. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

I have a Wii and I just got a 360 a few months ago. Probably the last of my video game consoles. Good thing for me is that I'm so far behind on the 360 I've got several years worth of cheap games to purchase. I've got I think six game right now and Skyrim is the only one I've paid over $15 for.