Tenacious D on Gruden

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by Tenacious D, Nov 30, 2012.

1. kidbourbon

kidbourbon Well-Known Member

I've never known a heterosexual to use so many exclamation points. I'm not saying you're gay. I'm not saying you take it in the pooper, or that you've ever had a man's erect member in your mouth. I'm simply saying I've never known a man who liked vagina to make such liberal use of exclamation points. That's all I'm saying.

2. kidbourbon

A homeless man's Mark Richt on his best day.

3. cotton

cotton Stand-up Philosopher

pray: to offer devout petition, praise, thanks, etc., to (God or an object of worship).

prey: to exert a harmful or destructive influence

4. kidbourbon

I'll say this: I would not be willing to place a bet that Gruden will be our next coach. And this isn't to say that I don't think it can happen. But I no longer have any opinion either way on the subject of who the next coach at Tennessee will be. Because no opinion that I might form makes any [dadgum] sense. Basically, I have no idea what in the hell is going on.

It is nice to see that various people whose opinions I respect are still holding out hope.

5. kidbourbon

Just the tip is never a satisfactory option.

6. thedonkey

thedonkey New Member

He's been hanging out with Bob Dole.

7. Nucvol

Nucvol Member

458 called Tenny D a hack? Man, he is mad. Sounds like he almost opened a can of whoop ass, but just didn't have the strength.

8. InVolNerable

InVolNerable Fark Master Flex

Broke a fingernail on the tab apparently.

9. Dale4Life

Dale4Life New Member

If this coaching search goes into next week, I have zero doubt in my mind that it's going to be Gruden.

10. vol_in_ar

vol_in_ar Member

what's special about next week

11. rbroyles

rbroyles Chieftain

I cannot imagine anything at all, nothing has been going around lately has it?

12. VOLinDAWGland

VOLinDAWGland Contributor

Well there's nothing to stop them from offering and accepting a deal with Strong this week. If they're so hot after Strong then get it done this week. If this stretches into next week then either they're incompetent OR they have someone else in mind...ahem, Gruden, ahem...and Strong is a fall back option.

13. ThunderGoodOil

ThunderGoodOil New Member

I couldn't afford the buy out if I left. Therefore I'm an 8thFL.