Tenacious D on Gruden

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by Tenacious D, Nov 30, 2012.

1. IP

IP Super Moderator

If you look at it honestly and evaluate the information its face, it isn't coherent. There is definitely bad information. Which is which and how much is difficult to say.

2. Volsfan458

Volsfan458 Member

Tenny,

I will admit it...you had me. I have never more than casually glanced at an internet football message board. I have certainly never allowed one to be the source of news that I seek regarding my beloved Tennessee Volunteers. I have typically relied on more standard news organizations (i.e., newspaper, radio, tv). However, this time, I read what you reported...and decided, against my better judgement, to jump on board. After the past 24-48 hours, I can honestly say that I am now more than embarrassed at my actions. I have been ridiculed for believing in the "Jon Gruden to Tennessee" idea, but even more so for having to state that the source of my information was, in fact, nothing more than a rumor board.

Sure, there will be those that decide to "keep the faith"....that will continue to try and spin the facts (or lack thereof) into some kind of conspiracy theory of smoke, fog, 1664, or whatever other straw that they can cling to...in the hope that in the end Jon Gruden will be magically announced the head coach at UT. However, after Gruden denied the rumors on Mike & Mike, after Gruden has now told Tenneessee "no," and even after his agent has publically called the whole ordeal a "fantasy world," how can any logical, right-minded individual continue to think that Gruden will be our next coach? Even IF, this was about Gruden's timeframe, where is the upside in any of the major players' actions? (Hart/Gruden/Gruden's agent, etc). Today, you have reported that this is really about a power struggle in the UTAD...the outcome of which you cannot be sure. Well, didn't your "sources" see that prior to you telling us to "let the celebration begin?" My...how far we have come since your first Gruden salvo some weeks ago.

Certainly there will be those who will defend you. I might be crucified by those that are still willing to let you lead them down the primrose path. My words will be picked apart, by you or others. I might get the standard "thanks for dropping by." Or then again, I might get no response at all.

In the end, I would like to say that the roller coaster ride that you have had us on has been fun, regardless of the outcome. Yes, I would like to say that. However, it's actually been more like getting drunk...it's fun at first, but then the next morning you wish you have never done it. Unfortunately, I have to admit that you are nothing more than most internet message board founders...a hack.

Goodbye TennyD

3. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

No one here is intentionally misleading you you miserable *****. Grow a pair and have some patience.

4. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

god you sound like you have a huge friggin vagina. boo hooo, my free information might be wrong! grow a pair and don't let the door hit you on the way out.

Last edited: Nov 30, 2012
  5. **TDCVOL**

**TDCVOL** Contributor

One of the best scenes of all time.

"If, by chance an honest man like yourself should make enemies, then they would become my enemies. Then they would fear you."

6. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

I'm pretty much certain this is over, too. However, I don't think it's a coincidence that Gruden has been the major story for the last two weeks and Tenny mentioned this two months ago. He must have had something tangible or s simply incredibly lucky.

7. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

The idea that a couple of phone calls between Gruden and Hart is all that has transpired in this saga is preposterous.

If Gruden falls through it will be a botch as big as there has ever been in sports.

8. Beechervol

Beechervol Super Moderator

Im not even gonna try to decipher what has been thrown around in the last 3 days from the local media, national media, Grudens agent, Gruden and people here and other places that I trust at this point. That =s information overload.

One side of me thinks there is no way this can end like this given what I believe to be truth. And in fact it is still on track (given some imagination) as to how it was originally explained weeks ago. The other side of me thinks Hart took a dump on it in some way after he was sent in to close the deal. The "not interested" does not compute and would not take this long to figure out, if true.

This I know, I believe there is a tremendous amount of truth missing from this story.

9. Nucvol

Nucvol Member

Did he say what I thought he said?

10. toltmvol

toltmvol New Member

I will keep hope unless or until I see someone besides Gruden being introduced as Tennessee's new football coach.It aint over till then.

11. DevynTurner163

DevynTurner163 New Member

This will get me banned but tired of the bullshit. I will not drink the Cool Aid. For one to pray on someones weakness to me is a IDiot. Tenny D you are wrong and its time to call you out. You talk in out of your ass. This site is no better then any other sucky site. I think for myself, dont need someone feeding me bullshit. Hope rest of you wake up and relize Tenny D has no more source then my Pet Pig!!! Idiots!!!! Wake up Guys this site full of SHIT!!!

12. **TDCVOL**

**TDCVOL** Contributor

13. lumberjack4

lumberjack4 Chieftain

You wont be missed shithead.

14. DevynTurner163

Man that talks alot usually full of shit!!!! Read Tenny D post!!! Don't tell me show me!!!!! Talk is cheap, Another site praying on mentally unstabled!!! Tired of it!!!!

15. Snakeonia

Snakeonia Active Member

stfu crybaby

16. here to lurk

here to lurk Hidden Member

*prey and/or preying

these are the words you are looking to use

17. DevynTurner163

And Gruden will ride in and save you Idiots. He will promise 5 star recruits and many SEC titles!!! Dat watch you wanting to hear!!! bet you voted for Obama and spend alot on the lottery every week?

18. Beechervol

Beechervol Super Moderator

The reason I prefer this site, you post post slop like you just did, and instead of being banned or warned, you'll get to defend yourself.

Good luck.

19. UTgrad11

UTgrad11 New Member

Damn. If i were OP, I would tell my sources to suck my Tenacious D.

20. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

Who's the bigger fool, the fool or the fool who continually visits his website to get mad? Or the biggest, someone who is such a loser and a fool that he trolls websites constantly?