Tenacious D on Gruden

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by Tenacious D, Nov 30, 2012.

1. OBX_Vol

OBX_Vol Member

As much as I have believed Gruden wasnt coming, I would be the first person laughing my ass off if he pops up at the UT podium next week.

2. OrangeEmpire

OrangeEmpire Take a chance, Custer did

3. Pigbolits

Pigbolits New Member

No way he understands because he is that guy..

4. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

Fisher is a horrendous coach. His LSU work was atrocious. His FSU work has been downright embarrassing.

5. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

Welcome! Post often!

6. Vespid

Vespid Member

You, me, whip, chains, and handcuffs. Any questions ?

7. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

Why do some people want him here?

8. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

Self awareness not the hallmark of the touched.

9. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

I have no farging idea. Hart obviously has a previous relationship.

10. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

Must have been a relationship comparable to that of Tenny and NYY for him to try so hard to get Jimbo here.

11. hohenfelsvol

hohenfelsvol Beer run

Plus whip cream and baby oil and NYY to judge.

12. dknash

dknash Chieftain

So it's OK for Dave Hart but not Debbie Jennings? Lawsuit, Round 2.

13. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

I laughed.

14. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

Your grammar is flat out terrible. Are you mentally challenged?

15. nashvillevol

nashvillevol New Member

Tough ****ing day fellas

16. RadioHick

RadioHick New Member

If I may, I would like to inject one of my most beloved of all internet memes to express my appreciation and agreement with Tenny D and his OP. It would have been more fitting to offer it once all is said and done, but I am moved to act now...

[​IMG]

I'm glad Clay Travis retweeted 8th Maxim back when all this first started happening.

17. smokysbark

smokysbark Chieftain

I honestly think this guy is very young. His perspective and lack of ability to "cut" someone down or even form a coherent sentence reeks of public schools these days and a lack of life kicking you in the teeth.

As for my thoughts ... I have no idea why but I'm still cautiously optimistic. Not because TD still has any hope, but because this is truly too ****ed up to be the end of the story. Maybe I'm an idiot, who knows, but I don't think it ends this way. I came to this site because you all believed the same thing I did and TD was willing to go on record. I'm a MAN, I'M 40 ... so I can hold my own self accountable for what I choose to believe.

And you guys are funny as shit so I'm staying no matter what swinging [penis] graces the UT sideline.

18. XXROCKYTOPXX

XXROCKYTOPXX Chieftain

I'll be honest. I'll be glad when this Gruden stuff is over so we can't get rid of some of these knuckleheads. Just so that some of you newbies understand, this site was around long before the Gruden stuff and will be here long after. There's much more to this board than Gruden rumors. Obviously that's what has attracted most of you and by all means you are encouraged to stay if you wish to contribute but you are free to leave as well.

19. Vol2424

Vol2424 Contributor

Thanks for the update , and the honesty , TD. I'm still holding out hope that we make the right hire.

20. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

Glad to have you!

You won't regret it. Just wait til a good religion thread starts up. Also, be sure to check out the Dirty. Girl. Smirk. thread in the thunderdome, as well as the NCAA 13 dynasty thread in the gamer forum, if you haven't already. Two of the most entertaining threads on the interwebz.

But we hope you stay!