Tennessee Fans

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by JT5, Nov 29, 2017.

1. JT5

JT5 Super Moderator

I’m proud of the transformation in our fanbase, almost overnight.

Much of the reason this place exists is because we needed an escape from the overwhelming stupidity and willingness to accept failure in our fan base.

For more than a decade, our fans have continuously grinned and beared it as UTAD shopped the clearance section for nobodies like [ddiapos], Butch Jones, Donnie Tyndall, and Cuonzo Martin. And, despite there being no good reason to do so, the majority of Vol fans cheered and supported and made excuses for those losers when they didn’t win shit here.

And 72 hours ago, I would have told you we have the dumbest fan base in America.

And maybe we still do.

But, by God, they snapped out of their slumber with a vengeance. And they’re sick of losing. And it makes me damn proud to see Vol fans finally saying “no” to being fed slop, after paying steak prices.

This administration might finish UT football once and for all. But at least we’re going down swinging, and as a fanbase united again.

GBO.

But still not posting at TOOS

2. tvolsfan

tvolsfan Chieftain

That’s why Im scared they put Tee in there at head coach. They do that and this revolution is over.

warhammer and utvol0427 like this.
  3. awebb7

awebb7 Contributor

“U.S. Navy Ships immediately moved to blockade the Gulf of Mexico and others in the Pacific moved towards California ports. With a regular standing army of only 8,000 men and General Taylor screaming for reinforcements, President Polk was forced to call upon the states to raise 2,600 men each to supply the American Army in Mexico,” stated Tennessee History.

The proclamation went out from Nashville that the federal government needed 2,600 volunteers to assist in the war with Mexico… Within a week’s time, more than 30,000 Tennesseans responded to the call to arms. And it was from this overwhelming show of patriotism that the State of Tennessee not only assisted in winning the outright sovereignty of the State of Texas, but also in securing its lasting title as The Volunteer State.

Get Loud.

4. Volalum

Volalum Member

I totally agree and others do as well. I was working yesterday with a guy that is huge Arkansas fan. We talked about their potential hires and he said man I wish our fans would put their foot down on a bad hire like yours did. He was thrilled that it went down the way it did and envied the fanbase saying "ENOUGH".

justingroves and reVOLt like this.
  5. volfanjo

volfanjo Chieftain

Agree JT5.

Volsheviks of the world, unite!

IP, A-Smith, warhammer and 3 others like this.
  6. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war!!!!!!

7. RevBubbaFlavel

RevBubbaFlavel Contributor

I actuall feel bad not being up there in solidarity.

Volunteers of the world unite!

A-Smith and warhammer like this.
  8. A-Smith

A-Smith Chieftain

The revolution is being televised.

9. JayVols

10. JayVols

That's my last one today, float.

11. Savage Orange

Savage Orange I need ammunition, not a ride. -V Zelensky.

Don't worry flOat... Jay will be back tomorrow with a vengeance.

12. justingroves

justingroves supermod

The only good thing Butch did was push the fanbase's tolerance for bullshit over the edge

13. AbeFroman

AbeFroman Member

Yep. They waited too long to fire him.

14. justingroves

justingroves supermod

I'm glad to be a Vol today

awebb7, reVOLt, A-Smith and 5 others like this.
  15. fl0at_

fl0at_ Humorless, asinine, joyless pr*ck

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

• jay.png
      jay.png
      File size:
      20 KB
      Views:
    Savage Orange and lylsmorr like this.
  16. JayVols