Tennessee High School Football Thread

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by MaconVol, May 5, 2012.

1. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

Oh. That's me. And I mean every word.

2. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

That would have been about the time they were waking up from their 10 year funk, sadly which I played square in the middle of.

Good grief, you are older than I thought you were.

3. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

You are THE Master, then... Just hope non-DB fans in NETN don't find out. I can separate sports from every day life. Most other folks here can't.........

4. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

Honestly, though, I havent been on coacht in many years and I never posted. I might have to check this waco guy out.

5. CardinalVol

He's def a great troll.

CoachT can also serve as a great medium to tell others about this site, right DV?

6. JayVols

That was years ago as well. I have no idea if he's there or not now.

7. CardinalVol

He is.

8. Volst53

Volst53 Super Moderator

CoachT use to be a no holds barred kind of place.

9. JayVols

Not surprised. He seems like the type that defines his life by being a fictional character, on an online message board. Hope I didn't step on too many toes with that statement......

10. CardinalVol

ELA is my favorite character from over there.

You wanna talk about a dude full of himself? He makes Dooley seem very meek and humble.

11. DarthVisor

DarthVisor Active Member

Indeed, it can. A little birdy told me about this site through CoachT. I may have to reactivate my account.

12. DarthVisor

DarthVisor Active Member

Indian and I used to go round and round.

13. JayVols

DBIndian? If so, I know him. Used to be my neighbor. No shit.

14. DarthVisor

DarthVisor Active Member

No, I think it was just Indian. This dude was a Sequatchie County guy. I think he was a mod.

15. tripper

tripper Member

I follow Knoxville because my boy plays at Knox West, Nashville because I played there and North Georgia because I lived there. I coach West's 8th grade team so I've gotten to see a lot of kids come through from all over the county.

16. hallowed_hill

hallowed_hill Active Member

I expect Carter to shift the balance of power in netn over the next couple of years for shhs. Science Hill has been a sleeping giant for too long. Wish he wouldnt have left south but cant blaim him for taking the offer they made.

17. volfanjo

volfanjo Chieftain

The problem with Johnson City is they have a terrible youth football program. There are some good coaches in the Pop Warner leagues but terrible facilities and just a city that has went all in on baseball, basketball and soccer at the youth levels but not football.

In the early 70s (I've been told) there were great programs all throughout Washington County for football and somewhere along the way it just went kaput. David Crockett was a power at one time. I'm being serious.

18. JayVols

Don't discount the athletes that don't play because of the basketball program at Science Hill.

19. volfanjo

volfanjo Chieftain

Same thing began happening in baseball too.

20. JayVols

Good call.