Tennessee Should be Number One In the Country

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by GahLee, Nov 8, 2015.

1. GahLee

GahLee Director of Conspiracy Theories, 8th Maxim

How far down the ladder would this roster have to go down to be the best team in the counrty? We are a ***** hair away in a few games with this pathetic staff from being there.

Does the Mississippi State staff have us there?
    What about the staff at North Carolina?
    Memphis?
    Bayside High?

For ****s sake, this team is literally plays away from being in the playoff picture but we have employeed a staff of malcontents that haven't a clue what they're doing.

**** UT.

2. TangoUniform

TangoUniform Contributor

Are we really the caliber of team that can hang 30 on LSU, regardless of coaching?

I honestly don't know.

I mean.. this is the same team that made sakerlina look half ass decent, too.

Has a real schizophrenic feel to it.

Last edited: Nov 8, 2015
  3. A-Smith

A-Smith Chieftain

Bama played flat against us. And I don't think they were gonna let us win that game no matter how many field goals Medley hits. We're not in their league.

4. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

Yeah. Would still have been an upset to beat Bama. We caught them at the right time to pull it off, though.

5. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

We aren't 1 material, but we aren't the garbage our results suggest.

6. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

We should be in the conversation for a ny6 bowl.

7. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

Even that would take better QB play, but we should be talking one of the big payout games. Instead, we're talking another visit to America's heartland to play some other unranked team in a meaningless pile of tripe. Maybe we can go to the military academy bowl and get housed by Navy.

8. zero-sum

zero-sum New Member

And WR play? No question QB play has room to improve still good enough for a NYD Bowl.

9. TennTradition

TennTradition Super Moderator

I don't know. We have a good shot at more wins than masthead as we Gita nice payout bowl then.

10. knoxvol

knoxvol Contributor

Yes, this roster is stocked with touted players. However, we can no longer "rank" them based on the stars they garnered in high school. In addition to poor on field decisions, Botch and company are failing to "coach up" the talent they have.

11. A-Smith

A-Smith Chieftain

Teaching and player development are a lot more important than game decisions I think and are at least on par with recruiting ability. Butch is 1/3

12. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

This is getting ridiculous.

13. dtmvol

dtmvol Member

Yep, I offer Peterman and ask it to be marked into evidence as exhibit A.

14. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

Should be top 10, without a doubt. Yet, we continue to make it look difficult against the likes of bad teams.

15. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Top 10, definitely.

16. Volst53

Volst53 Super Moderator

We should be in the top 15. We've underachieved big time but it's crazy to think we should be ranked number one.

17. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

I took it as hyperbole, but who knows. We definitely no where near good enough to be #1.

18. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

I can get on board with this.

19. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

I don't think we are the best team in the land, but an upset over a worn out Bama team, take care of business absinthe everyone else, and it's not totally insane to see us at #1 for the time being.

20. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Mississippi State spent a week or two at #1 last season.