Tennessee vs Iowa Play-In Game

Discussion in 'Keith Hatfield Memorial Vols Hoops' started by Tenacious D, Mar 17, 2014.

1. Bassmanbruno

Bassmanbruno Banned

Iowa fans saying its the worst officiated game they've seen all year. We may have gotten the calls in the second half (and they had 30 fouls to our 15).. but the first half our guys in the lane were getting raped with no call.. and a significant portion of those fouls and FTs came in OT.

2. IP

IP Super Moderator

They were fouling plenty. Not saying the game was perfectly officiated, but they certainly got some breaks as well.

3. IP

IP Super Moderator

Also, it shows that Iowa doesn't watch many SEC games.

4. GahLee

GahLee Director of Conspiracy Theories, 8th Maxim

All he lacked was confidence on the offensive side of the ball. I haven't seen a UT player make a bigger jump than J. Smith.

5. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

Start at 1:34

[video=youtube_share;BE88f7mm2GU]http://youtu.be/BE88f7mm2GU?t=1m34s[/video]

6. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

That's good stuff, and it makes me wish all the more that he was a good coach too.

7. warhammer

warhammer Chieftain

I'd say the officiating sucked as well. It just sucked all around.

8. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

Man, I wish it would all click for him on the coaching side. He's the kind of guy you want around for 20 years.

9. That's how normal people show empathy. Is that even noteworthy?

Cuonzo sucks and I hope he's fired.

10. CardinalVol

I hope you die a gruesome and horrible death today and that dogs drag off your carcass.

11. XXROCKYTOPXX

XXROCKYTOPXX Chieftain

Man, bunch of haters up in this mofo.

12. justingroves

justingroves supermod

I would say if he took the time to thank Counzo in his press conference, it is.

13. hallowed_hill

hallowed_hill Active Member

Josh Richardson was unbelievable in the second half. Strange how he can have such a great mid-range jumper and mediocre 3 point shot.

14. hallowed_hill

hallowed_hill Active Member

Maymon and Stokes absolutely battled down the stretch as well. But Richardson gets mvp for his offensive spurt combined with smothering Marble.

15. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

Not really mediocre at this point?

16. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

I think he's pretty good when he's got time and space. He's not one of those quick trigger guys who can hit contested 3s.

17. IP

IP Super Moderator

He ain't no Jezebel.

18. CardinalVol

Well played sir.

19. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

He's a damn good shooter. He's the only one who has put in any work and it shows. Kid can shoot and confidence as leader next year will show through.