Tennessee Vs. Mizzou Predictions

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by BigOrangeBeech, Nov 14, 2015.

1. kmf600

kmf600 Energy vampire

#ballsecurityfocus

2. warhammer

warhammer Chieftain

It's not just Crowder, but you are right. It's like a jailbreak at any given moment with this line.

3. TDVol1989

TDVol1989 Always Be Menstruating

Today was pathetic against a team that gives up an average of 250 on the ground. It kinda reminded me of that Montana game several years ago when we couldn't push them around. It was an embarrassment.

4. justingroves

justingroves supermod

I know you don't like Dobbs, but this offense would be worse with Dormady under center.

That's 100% on the staff, not Dormady

5. warhammer

warhammer Chieftain

That was the last game I attended. I knew I wouldn't go back during ddiapos's time there. Work and kid's athletics has kept me away since he's been gone. If today represents the product to expect. I doubt I make it back until there's another coaching change.

6. Beechervol

Beechervol Super Moderator

7. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

Don't know who will win, but the loser is clearly going to be offensive football.

8. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

Tennessee 17-10.

9. MettaWorldPeace

MettaWorldPeace Contributor

The only action during this pillow fight will be whether Evan Berry can return the opening kickoff or if Sutton/Kamara can break a punt return. This offense isn't scoring crap - Missouri's isn't, either.

10. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

Dormady is a better option because could change defenses, but these idiots are incapable of using his ability. These people are just idiots.

Dormady probably leaving over the complete lack of QB coaching.

11. Beechervol

That's the word.

12. Beechervol

If Mizzou or Vandy either one get 17+ we lose.

13. A-Smith

A-Smith Chieftain

I don't see how they're able to recruit anyone decent at all associated with the throw game anymore.

14. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

Maybe we hire Manning as QB coach and let him take over the offense. A guy can dream, right?

15. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

I still think Dormady gets killed

16. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

There is no way we could have a worse offensive staff. No possible way. The defensive staff blows, but I've actually seen worse. The offensive side is embarrassing.

17. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

I like Dobbs just fine. He's a great representative of the University that gives good effort and is just in a pretty shitty situation.

My only gripe all along has been that I would like to see what Dormady can do. You say the offense would be worse. That's fine. I'd like to see it. Personally, I think we limit our passing game significantly because we know our guy can't sling it. I would like to see how our offense changes with a less mobile QB with a better arm. We have so much talent at WR that is just going straight down the drain.

18. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

It sounds like there will be changes to the offensive staff during the offseason, though I have no faith in Butch's ability to hire respectable replacements. Not sure who would agree to come work under our OC at this point anyway. Anyone with any football knowledge can see that we are lost.

19. Beechervol

The WR coach is a negative at this point in the throw game as well.

20. I don't think we can protect Dormady long enough to take advantage of his passing ability. At least Dobbs can escape.