Tennessee's Future

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by JayVols, Sep 17, 2016.

1. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

We clearly quit on him, and he quit on us, but his ineptitude wasn't because he couldn't pick a football out of a lineup. He sucked because he was a lazy ass douchebag.

2. justingroves

justingroves supermod

And Butch sucks because he's really, really stupid but thinks he's really, really smart

3. IP

IP Super Moderator

You can tell that he thinks acting like a great coach somehow makes him a better coach. It's sad.

4. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

Which is worse than sucking because you're just in over your head

5. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

I am fully prepared that we will win two of the next four to keep this shit show going.

6. MaconVol

MaconVol Chieftain

Any team with an an average or above average defensive line is gonna beat Tennessee. I think Florida burns Neyland down next week.

7. **TDCVOL**

**TDCVOL** Contributor

I don't remember if he was in the running or not but man we should have hired Mark Dantonio.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8. IP

IP Super Moderator

I'm fully prepared that we are going to lose all four games that matter, then win the rest and be back in "Next year!" mode.

9. IP

IP Super Moderator

We should have hired anyone else, really.

10. ptclaus98

ptclaus98 Contributor

Mizzou will beat us.

11. ptclaus98

ptclaus98 Contributor

Ye of little faith. He is completely exposed and not willing to change. We'll have to wait until next year, but hes a deadman walking.

12. dknash

dknash Chieftain

I could see it. Dobbs going balls out and Hall returning could make the offense mediocre, maybe even a little better.

13. Duckman

Duckman Chieftain

Yeah, I don't see this either. The coaching and play calling has been bad, but Dooley was on a completely different tier.

14. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

He will get closer to that level the longer he stays here. Recruiting will certainly take a nosedive here soon.

15. _Crew_

_Crew_ Contributor

Apathy is here. ...I saw the score and wasn't even surprised. Barely mad.

16. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

I don't care enough to be apathetic.

17. justingroves

justingroves supermod

It already has

18. ben4vols

ben4vols Contributor

I was there, Neyland barely had a pulse most of the game. A couple of times it got a little loud, a couple of times in the second half the boo birds came out after continued inept offensive bs. I did get a nice tan.

19. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

To start the year I predicted 9-3 with losses to Florida, Bama and aTm. I still firmly believe in those losses but I can see us dropping 2 more depending on how the injuries come out.

Even in my darkest thoughts did I think our offense would be this inept.

20. Volnbama

Volnbama Contributor

He might be the most insecure man in the country