Tenny Time

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by Tenacious D, Sep 1, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Tenacious D

Tenacious D The law is of supreme importance, or no importance

The USSS took every reasonably standard protection that could be afforded in a situation such as that. Still, while those measures obviously failed, there’s never been anything associated with any lapses of decision-making or protocol.

The "Motorcade Route Was Changed" allegation is provably false. Warren Commission Exhibits 1362 and 1363, which consist of photographs of two Dallas newspapers, both from Tuesday, November 19, 1963, which verify the finalized motorcade route, including the turn from Houston Street onto Elm Street, which is a turn that took JFK's car directly in front of the Texas School Book Depository Building, from where Lee Harvey Oswald shot and killed President Kennedy.

Further, as several of Oswald’s co-workers testified that he was known to sit alone in the break room, reading the daily newspaper, it’s conceivable that he not only knew of that route, but with more than enough time to travel to Ruth Paine’s residence the night before the assassination to retrieve his rifle. And that was the only time he ever visited her home during the week or unannounced (his wife and daughter were staying at Mrs. Paine’s home, and their house effects - including his rifle - were stored in her garage).

2. PilotFlyingJ

PilotFlyingJ Chieftain

I actually think he is just falling straight down in the Z-film. As far as where the shot came from, Bobby Hargis was hit with bone and brain fragments.

3. PilotFlyingJ

PilotFlyingJ Chieftain

Oliver Stone is a joke and has never done any independent research imo. I will disagree with you on Garrison though. While he did suffer a nervous breakdown some years prior while working for the FBI, he took on a case that he knew would be the end of his career and made a go of it. While you may disagree with his findings and conclusions, the CIA thought his case was picking up enough steam that they found it necessary to infiltrate and destroy it.

4. Tenacious D

I don’t hold any hate or disdain for conspiracists* - I think most are utterly sincere in their beliefs, although they often suffer from a bit of pride and the fallacy of Sunk Cost.

*I do detest those charlatans, liars and profiteers who both started and perpetuated these half-assed theories and not for honest seeking of any truth, but to singularly and personally enrich themselves and enhance their reputation and status, instead. Their fantastically fraudulent fables have been knowingly told and re-told to the ignorant, penned in the ink of JFK’s blood.

5. PilotFlyingJ

PilotFlyingJ Chieftain

Have you heard of Judyth Baker?

6. Tenacious D

He certainly was. Hargis was riding a motorcycle some 10 feet behind the left rear of the limo (immediately behind Jackie’s seat).

This is him:
    upload_2018-12-2_13-56-32.jpeg

What of it?

7. PilotFlyingJ

PilotFlyingJ Chieftain

Just curious because maybe i am now somewhere that you've previously been...

What do you make of the sudden emergence of Ruth Paine and George de Mohrenschildt suddenly taking an interest in the lives of the Oswalds ?

8. PilotFlyingJ

PilotFlyingJ Chieftain

If shot from a downward/rear trajectory, wouldn't it take the car traveling at a much faster speed or a strong gust of wind for debris to hit Bobby Hargis while leaving the front of the car untouched?

9. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

How does that verify the motorcade route wasn’t changed? Disregard. I don’t really want the debate.

Last edited: Dec 2, 2018
  10. Tenacious D

Do you know the basis which Garrison first pinned his kooky theory of JFK’s assassination on?

Homosexuals, or as they prefer, “The Gays”.

Per Jim Garrison’s allegations:
    Clay Shaw - Gay
    David Ferrie - Gay
    Oswald - Bi-sexual
    Jack Ruby - Gay

Leveraging the collective gayness of this gay group of The Gays, they conspired to kill JFK as a, “homosexual thrill-killing”.

Garrison originally claimed this - publicly, on record - as the motive, to several people, including a reporter from the Saturday Evening Post.

He also claimed this in dozens of conversations with Richard Billings, a personal admirer (gay, too?) and member of Garrison’s inner circle who routinely confided in...and who was also a reporter for Life Magazine.

And Garrison really, truly believed it was a conspiracy of The Gays - as any totally sane person would - and which is fully corroborate by Billings’ specific and countless notetaking of these conversations, as well as the notes and recollections of others on his team.

Yes, I read your earlier post about Garrison’s team being infiltrated and undermined by CIA operatives, and saw that you named Billings as one example of this. Please bring me sources of this claim, and I’ll gladly take a look. But even if Billings was the head of the CIA...does that make Garrison’s crazy claim any more sound and reasonable?

And he continued with this fixation on homosexuals killing JFK for years afterward. Years.

And then he also blamed the darling of every conspiracy theorist - the military-industrial complex.

Then he blamed the aeronautical engineering industry - and even named names:
    1. Lockheed
    2. Boeing
    3. General Dynamics

Then he went on to start telling a totally sane story that went like this:
    “We logged a good deal of information about a mysterious minister who Garrison claimed was supposed to have crossed the border into Mexico with Lee Harvey Oswald shortly before the assassination; the man wasn't a minister at all, Garrison said, but an executive with a major defense supplier, in clerical disguise.”

As you do.

At one point, Garrison got a letter claiming that one Edgar Eugene Bradley had made inflammatory comments about John Kennedy. Following up, Garrison found that Bradley had been in El Paso, Texas on the day of the assassination. Based on this "evidence," he issued an murder warrant for Bradley, who was living in California. When Garrison's staff failed to produce evidence and witnesses at an extradition hearing, California governor Ronald Reagan refused to extradite Bradley.

So, now Reagan is involved in the conspiracy, and one can only conclude, that The Gipper was amongst The Gays.

Do you know about Garrison’s psyche evaluation from the Army, and which lead to his discharge?

In 1952, Jim Garrison was relieved of duty in the National Guard. Doctors at the Brooke Army Hospital in Texas diagnosed him as suffering from a "severe and disabling psychoneurosis" which "interfered with his social and professional adjustment to a marked degree." The evaluation further said that Garrison "is considered totally incapacitated from the standpoint of military duty and moderately incapacitated in civilian adaptability," and recommended long-term psychotherapy.

The US Army is now implicated, and as if it even needs said at this point, given how many must have seen their uniforms at this point - also members of the The Gays. Actually, this makes me hope that Garrison was right, because it makes so much shit about the Army make sense to me, now.

Finally, did you know that the jury for Garrison’s prosecution of Clay Shaw returned a “Not Guilty” verdict in less than an hour of deliberation?

This was before he was voted out of office, and he later faced the charges of stealing files from his successor as DA, and federal charges for bribery.

[uck fay] Jim Garrison. No offense.

11. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

Gays do enjoy a good murder.

12. Tenacious D

The lady who worked at Reilly Coffee during the same two months that Oswald worked there, and who later claimed they were not only lovers, but that she and Lee were really CIA operatives tasked with making a traceless bioweapon to kill Castro...until the CIA decided to use it on JFK instead - and then they scrapped that plan, thinking it required too much time.....and so they went with the backup plan of just blowing his brains out in the middle of the day, in broad public daylight, while surrounded by cops / USSS, and in front of dozens of eyewitnesses?

That Judyth Baker?

13. Tenacious D

This is an indisputable fact.

14. PilotFlyingJ

PilotFlyingJ Chieftain

That's her. She is the definition of a charlatan. For anyone reading that has never heard of her, Tenny is doing too nice of a job cleaning up her ridiculous story.

15. Tenacious D

From the moment when it was first publicly announced, days before the assassination, JFK’s motorcade route never changed.

16. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

I’m not sure that specifically contradicts my point, but it’s been a very long time since I looked at anything about it.

A more relevant question to my earlier point would be: How many hours would you estimate you’ve spent reading, studying, contemplating, etc. the assassination of JFK?

17. PilotFlyingJ

PilotFlyingJ Chieftain

RE: Garrison

I'm aware of the gay thrill kill angle. I was thinking that that was a narrative put out there to discredit Garrison via misinformation. Did Garrison not start the investigation because of Hale Boggs relaying to him what was showing up in the WC that centered around New Orleans/Trade Mart/Clay Shaw?

Also on Reagan- He refused to extradite several people that Garrison wanted to question regarding the Cuban exile connection.

18. Tenacious D

Most honest answer: I honestly don’t know.

I read whatever I can get my hands on, or watch whatever I come across, and have since I was 9-10ish. Everything.

I dabble in a few set areas of interest: Rome, Nazi Germany, Andy Griffith, Churchill, CS Lewis, etc., but I’m always game and interested to learn more about JFK.

I always go back to that.

I spent years and years on the assassination, but as I’ve gotten older, and my questions have grown more settled about it - I primarily focus on JFK the president and person, now, and it’s been that way more fascinating to me for the last 10-15 years, if I were to guess.

I know what song he listened to when he locked himself in his room after he felt somewhat responsible for his older brother, Joseph Jr.’s, death.

I know what cigars he smoked, his favorite foods, where he slept in the WH, the many ways he cheated both death and life, his doing drugs, his relationship with Bobby and his Dad, etc. etc.

The infamous mystique of JFK, and of Camelot (a silly but sentimental idea which was first coined and utterly contrived by Jackie herself) is immaterial to me, and often just gets in the way.

I wish I knew as much about Jesus, or Warren Buffet, or Sun Tzu as I did JFK, but I for sure know a [uck fay] ton about him, and always enjoy learning more, hearing other perspectives, questions, criticisms, etc.

19. Tenacious D

I appreciate and enjoy all of this - but maybe it’d help each of us if you gave me specific people / questions / criticisms, and i’ll gladly take a look at any of them.

20. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

What initially drew you to invest so much time in the assassination?