The 8th fantasy football league

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by WM, Aug 9, 2011.

1. volinbham

volinbham Member

[uck fay] me - I score 127+ and lose? My score beats everyone else in the playoffs except for Dooley [uck fay]ing perfect [uck fay]ing part. God damn bullshit.

2. IP

IP Super Moderator

I don't want to [uck fay]ing hear it. There's never been a more snakebitten team in fantasy football than mine. Aside from the crippling number of injuries, no team has had more points scored against it by a wide margin. I scored 20 points over the estimate of my opponent and still lost because his last 3 guys on Monday night WAY over-performed. [uck fay]ing ridiculously bad luck.

3. volinbham

volinbham Member

127 - [uck fay]ing 127

4. MacReady

MacReady New Member

Sorry I didn't pay attention [itch bay]es I was on a bye week. :cool:

Despite leading the league my team is a paper tiger and I will one and done.

5. WM

WM Active Member

Playing Duckman in the TOOS league. Got to go out a winner.

6. chavisut

chavisut Dan Mullen Fan Club President

Came down to the wire. Dooley, britches

Last edited: Dec 14, 2011
  7. WM

WM Active Member

[uck fay]ing handed to me on a silver platter this week and im going to not take advantage of it. Losing in the other league as well.

Feelsbadman..

8. WM

WM Active Member

[uck fay]ing handed to me on a silver platter this week and im going to not take advantage of it. Losing in the other league as well.

Feelsbadman..

9. emainvol

emainvol Administrator

Looks like I am going take this thing down

10. WM

WM Active Member

Congrats emain, earned that shit.

On a side note i would like to acknowledge my Cooter Bowl victory over hman (unless Gonzalez gets 40+ tonight) in the VN fantasy league. The team rallied around their fallen coach and with a #6 seed in the playoffs and pulled off the improbable.

11. emainvol

emainvol Administrator

Shit, I got lucky last week, seeing as how I thought I had already replaced Matt Forte in my lineup. That said, it's nice to win a league for once. Now hopefully I can take down one of my money leagues next week