The 8th fantasy football league

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by WM, Aug 9, 2011.

1. MacReady

MacReady New Member

Two kickers yahoo? Really? Suck my [penis].

2. WM

WM Active Member

Nice to see my team shit the bed the first week of the season.

3. IP

IP Super Moderator

For some reason, my kicker wasn't allowed to start Thursday. Sucks. Wasn't close anyway. My RB's really under-performed.

4. MacReady

MacReady New Member

I'm an autodraft dominator!

5. chavisut

chavisut Dan Mullen Fan Club President

Cam Newton with 31 points. Too bad he was on my bench.

6. Volnbama

Volnbama Contributor

same here chavis

7. volinbham

volinbham Member

Theghostofstevemcnair kicked my [uck fay]ing ass mercilessly. I thought I had a good draft but I barely managed 70 points. LaGarrett Blount can eat a bucket of [Richards] (see can eat a [penis] thread).

EDIT: I think Macready the autodraft dominator is the one who kicked my ass. Remind me to go autodraft next time.

Last edited: Sep 12, 2011
  8. IP

IP Super Moderator

Crazy. It's only week 1 though.

9. volinbham

volinbham Member

In my other league I lost by 2 points based on Brandon Marshall's big night tonight. My bench is stout though - lowest contributor was just under 12 points. Had I optimized the line up I'd have gone for over 140 (went 104.4).

10. TennTradition

TennTradition Super Moderator

I think that I'm in a lot of trouble in this league.

11. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

It looks like I, unlike the Colts, can win a game with Peyton Manning on the bench.

12. volinbham

volinbham Member

you haven't played me yet

13. IP

IP Super Moderator

I think I can right the ship. It won't be until like week 5 that I realize I am in trouble.

14. volinbham

volinbham Member

Looks like I'll survive the managerial mistake of benching LeGarrette Blount in favor Pierre Thomas due to a poor showing by Mario Manningham tonight for my opponent. 1 - 1 sure looks better than 2 - 0. Some low scores in the league this week. Looks like an unpredictable season.

15. TennTradition

TennTradition Super Moderator

Not only does my team generally suck, but my management does as well. Granted I was hurried this week and didn't look closely, but I missed the fact that Lynch was going up against Pittsburgh. Turns out either other RB on my board would have been enough to win the week....or Vick not getting a concussion...oh well.

16. WM

WM Active Member

I was blessed with a win because of Vick's injury.

17. emainvol

emainvol Administrator

I was hungover as hell Sunday when I picked up Decker and started him. Apparently I am good at FF when I am hungover.

18. IP

IP Super Moderator

I have the worst mother[uck fay]ing luck in this shit hole world. 2 of my top 4 players are [uck fay]ing injured. UNBELIEVABLE.

Charles is a [dadgum] bum and can go suck [Richards] for dimes in an alley as far as I am concerned. I will trade him for Peyton Manning at this point. [uck fay] him in his glass ass hole.

[uck fay]ing Manningham too. I hope his head REALLY hurts, and has severe memory problems that result in him accidentally butt-[uck fay]ing his own mother.

I have NEVER started out 0-2 in fantasy football. I am livid.

19. IP

IP Super Moderator

[uck fay].

20. MacReady

MacReady New Member

Still ownin