The 8th's Holly Bobo Kidnapping Thread

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by CardinalVol, Apr 30, 2013.

1. bostonvol

bostonvol Chieftain

I agree but the thing I keep coming back to is that if you're Zach Adams, and you didn't have anything to do with it, don't go around telling people that you did it.

2. bostonvol

bostonvol Chieftain

That being said, that Terry Britt guy is a sick sob and probably warranted a lot more attention than he received.

3. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Yeah, if he died tomorrow the world would probably be a better place

4. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

Yes; Det. "Barney Fife" Dicus spoke to a behavioral person who said it would be 1 man. Seems like he spent all his time going after Chester the Molester.

5. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

And everybody in that area knew who did it the whole time.

6. bostonvol

bostonvol Chieftain

I was under the impression that Britt wasn't looked at very hard, apparently that wasn't the case. My apologies.

7. CardinalVol

Friend from back home saw Adams shortly after it happened. They were talking about some things as a group and he freaked out. They all told authorities then what happened with him.

I'm glad they got him because imo, it was a no brainer the authorities nearly f'd up.

8. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

From what I understand they killed her hours after abducting her. I wonder if they accidentally overdosed her, thought she was dead until she wasn't, then shot her in the head..

Last edited: Sep 22, 2017
  9. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

Is there somewhere to read a good summary of events on this? I was extremely interested in this several years ago, but memory has faded and I haven't kept up with all the twists and turns. Feel a little lost reading updates now.

10. TennTradition

TennTradition Super Moderator

I tried to read an article about the conviction last night and it was trash. Junior high BS journalism.

11. CardinalVol

Life plus 50 without parole at request of family. They are ready to move on.

12. A-Smith

A-Smith Chieftain

I doubt it goes well in prison for him.

13. CardinalVol

Agreed. Prison code appears to frown upon racists.

14. A-Smith

A-Smith Chieftain

And rapists.

15. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

and people accustomed to bing sucked off by their brother.

16. InVolNerable

InVolNerable Fark Master Flex

rapists only piss them off if underage.

17. A-Smith

A-Smith Chieftain

Child rapists get killed a lot in prison. They're at the bottom of the barrel. But I have a friend that works in a Kentucky state prison (Eddyvile) who says rapists in general are pretty well hated.

18. CardinalVol

I meant rapists. Yay autocorrect.

19. IP

IP Super Moderator

I watch a YouTube series by a guy who answers questions about prison life after 20 years in state and fed prison. He said rapists actually are despised and have to keep with other rapists. He also said prison rape is not that common unless youre perceived as weak or willing by the wrong people. Not that it doesn't happen.

But ya, rapists are only slightly better than child molesters in prison, and have a hard time in gen pop. A lot of people looking for a way to atone and finD a purpose in prison, and attacking those types are seen as a way to do that

20. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

Man Charged in Tennessee Student's Death Could Plead Guilty

SAVANNAH, Tenn. (AP) — A man charged with kidnapping, raping and killing a Tennesseenursing student could plead guilty in the case.

Judge C. Creed McGinley has given prosecutors and lawyers for John Dylan Adams a Monday deadline to reach an agreement that would let him avoid trial in the death of Holly Bobo. A hearing is scheduled in Savannah, Tennessee. If a plea agreement has not been reached, McGinley has said Adams will go to trial, scheduled for May 29.

https://www.usnews.com/news/best-st...n-tennessee-students-death-could-plead-guilty