The Abortion Ministry of Dr. Willie Parker

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by XXROCKYTOPXX, Aug 5, 2014.

1. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

I get that, but you wouldn't have a house without a foundation. You wouldn't have walnuts/almonds without the trees. You don't have life without the foundation of cells.

2. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

What difference does it make if I did eat a tree or a forest?

3. IP

IP Super Moderator

You don't have a football season without Fall Camp. Does that make Fall Camp football season?

4. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

I mean, you could miss fall camp and still play the games. You just wouldn't be prepared.

5. IP

IP Super Moderator

You know what I mean, though. We are in a spin off of the classic "chicken or the egg" situation.

6. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

When do you get to tell a woman what she can do with her body; in your opinion?

7. JohnnyQuickkick

who's telling her to have a hysterectomy?

8. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

I'm not telling her what to do with her body. I'm more interested in the growing person inside of her body.

9. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

Why? Did you help her 'create' it?

10. fl0at_

fl0at_ Humorless, asinine, joyless pr*ck

Take it a step further.

The foundation of the foundation is the mother. Without the mother, you couldn't have the foundation for the fetus. Ergo, women should never be allowed to die, be killed, executed or otherwise bothered until after their ability to provide the foundation has passed.

11. JohnnyQuickkick

kinda, but it was an accident

12. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

Not that I remember. Just because I didn't help create you, does that mean that I shouldn't be concerned if your life were ended beyond your own actions? Why are we worried about other people being murdered if this is the case?

13. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

I quit reading after the first sentence.

14. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

I think I see where you are going with this, but tell me exactly where you are going with this.

15. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

That's too bad.

16. fl0at_

fl0at_ Humorless, asinine, joyless pr*ck

If the foundation is paramount, as in, you can't have a house without a foundation, or a pecan without a pecan tree...

Then you also can't have the foundation for the fetus without the foundation present within the mother.

Therefore all issues regarding female life and reproductive means prior to an age when reproduction becomes impossible is disrupting that foundation, and we must conclude is taking away life.

If we are going to say a foundation is enough, because, can't have that life without the foundation.

17. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

Why? If you didn't help create it, and/or it's not inside of you, you don't own it.

18. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

You don't own the random old guy that lives down the street that gets murdered either. Why should we care about that?

19. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

This sentence confuses me.

20. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

Why are you trying to change the subject?