POLITICS The Biden Presidency

Discussion in 'Politicants' started by emainvol, Jan 20, 2021.

1. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

Amazon getting involved now that Biden is in. Kinda bs to hold off help if they truly did.

TangoUniform likes this.
  2. fl0at_

fl0at_ Humorless, asinine, joyless pr*ck

It is not at all hard to knock the most powerful entity for failing to exercise their power. The most powerful entity punted, which put an undue burden on lower power entities, and created inefficiencies. The federal "distribution" plan was shipping. That was it. It is easy to knock that when it had the power and the ability to do better.

3. fl0at_

I read not a bit past this, and won't. Distribution is more than shipping. If you don't think so, there is nothing more for us to discuss.

4. IP

IP Super Moderator

how do,you help when there is no national strategy to help with and the potus has a personal beef with your CEO because he is wealthier and owns a newspaper who doesn't slurp that potus, famously trying to change laws to destroy your company? when everyone in the world is an asshole to trump, maybe it is actually trump who is the asshole?

5. TennTradition

TennTradition Super Moderator

I’m totally fine knocking the federal authority if it is their gap - but I’m saying the distribution plan is hard to attack when the problem is how it is being given at the point of use. And I suppose we diaagree on where that box stops for distribution. For me, it switches into vaccination/administration of vaccine once it gets to the point of use. And states don’t seem to be screaming about the gap at point of use - which is where I think a huge gap exists. Instead they are screaming about poor distribution in getting to them. But if the issue is we are throwing away doses then they’re barking up the wrong tree.

I went to the CDC website to understand how they define distribution. In it they include steps for identifying who is eligible to receive the vaccine and based on those numbers how many doses various areas should receive. But they don’t seem to draw the box around scheduling of appointments or making sure you don’t trash vaccines.

Last edited: Jan 22, 2021
  6. TennTradition

TennTradition Super Moderator

I would wager the asshole in the White House kept the door for Jeff Bezos’ assistance with anything completely shut.

7. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

8. IP

IP Super Moderator

[​IMG]

9. fl0at_

Distribution is everything after production, and until consumption.

Every single everything in between those things is distribution.

If your job is to distribute food, it isn't over once you get it to the grocery store. It is over once it gets to a person.

If your job is to distribute ammo, it isn't over once it gets in an ammo pile. It is over once it gets to a person.

If your job is to distribute medicine, it isn't my over once it gets to a pharmacy. It is over once it gets to a person.

10. IP

IP Super Moderator

If your job is human waste management, your job isn't over just because it is in a toilet. Gotta be able to flush it away.

11. warhammer

warhammer Chieftain

I mean it's funny, but we all know they had to impeach him because that's the only way they can officially move on to Biden.

12. Ssmiff

If your job is distribution of shitters to 50 states and you make delivery, you dont decide where they go and when. You distributed them per the orders and plan.
    This whole they had no distribution plan is simply wrong. Hell ive been in medical product distribution for 15 years as a manufacturer, distributor and seller, so will stick with my own definition as I know it. If i distribute 1000 boxes of rotator cuff anchors or gloves or masks or pig aorta to HCA, its their decision makers who take over from there as to where it goes, how many and who.

13. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

This is great.

NorrisAlan likes this.
  14. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

Private business != governmental business

This is a pandemic and the fact that there is zero plan from a national standpoint about delivery, distribution and injection is ludicrous and is costing lives. We can spin it as "let the states decide" and the states go "let the counties decide" and the counties go "Let the hospitals decide."

Pass the buck pass the buck pass the ever loving [uck fay]ing buck.

Someone at the top should have stood up and said "HERE IS THE PLAN, GET BUSY".

It isn't hard. Jesus christ.

fl0at_ likes this.
  15. Ssmiff

16. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

17. Ssmiff

If there is no plan, explain how close to 20 million have been vaccinated in a month. You cant. Distribution has nothing to do with throwing away vaccines due to employees bosses not directing them.
    You say pass the buck is correct. Its always someone elses fault. Usually Trumps

18. fl0at_

You're in business, not government. Business' job is to get product to market.

Government is not "We the market..." it is "We the people..." so applying your business definition is inappropriate at best, and willfully ignorant at the worst.

19. fl0at_

Is it possible to vaccine 20 million people without a plan? Yes, absolutely. There is no "explanation" needed, because what you are offering is not support of anything.

Someone has to take responsibility, and that responsibility is always at the top. Always.

20. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator