POLITICS The Biden Presidency

Discussion in 'Politicants' started by emainvol, Jan 20, 2021.

1. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

Thank you

2. fl0at_

fl0at_ Humorless, asinine, joyless pr*ck

I could replace you with a bot, that just says like "LOL", "Rent free," "Thank you," and nobody would notice.

On a board of 12 people, you go fully unnoticed. I should thank you. So thank you, for showing that some humans can be replaced by robots.

I should just have a bot use your name and respond to this post with "You're welcome." Because I imagine that's about the best I'll get from the actual zehr.

3. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

Never change.

4. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

To make this bot realistic you only need it to respond this way to like 5 people on this board.

5. fl0at_

Right, I just need it to troll. Just like you. Just be a troll.

6. fl0at_

Good job troll.

7. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

Yes, troll 5 morons.

8. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

6, including yourself.

9. fl0at_

Yes, you're actively choosing to be childish, and troll. You have made this decision, and then when called on it, are being childish and blaming it on something someone else is doing.

You're a child. You're a troll. Doing it to one, five or a hundred.

You're a child.

10. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

Ok Dad.

11. fl0at_

If you are going to troll, I ask you to leave.

I've said I'm happy to go, upon request. I'm sure you have no problem doing the same.

If you do, and you can't man up, and must continue to be a child, I'm going to see about getting you banned.

And I may then also lose that fight. But I'm going to have it.

So, choice is yours man.

12. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

Is this a threat?

13. fl0at_

It is exactly as written.

14. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

OK tough guy. I'll post as I see fit.

15. fl0at_

As stated. The choice is yours.

16. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

If you are going to ask z to leave for trolling, step the [uck fay] up and tell dooz and judge the same thing as they've been doing it for years.

17. fl0at_

Anyone that when challenged for trolling doubles down, and then makes no attempt at argument will be treated the same.

I have never seen JudgmentVol or Dooz fail to offer up an argument when called out.

Zehr did. If he continues, as he is certainly allowed to do, I'll walk the path here you've quoted.

Same with any other poster.

18. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

North Korean defector says 'even North Korea was not this nuts' after attending Ivy League school

"I expected that I was paying this fortune, all this time and energy, to learn how to think. But they are forcing you to think the way they want you to think," Park said in an interview with Fox News. "I realized, wow, this is insane. I thought America was different but I saw so many similarities to what I saw in North Korea that I started worrying."

19. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

Uh, no she didn't. Nothing she described was like North Korea whatsoever. Her being challenged on certain narratives and concepts doesn't make this an authoritarian state.

I see this sort of tripe being pushed even more recently, including a video of a Chinese refugee at a town meeting saying the country is showing signs of the Cultural Revolution she saw as a child, and the Fox News folks and listeners are eating this shit up.

Of course, the closest thing I've actually seen to any of this are laws, actual laws, passed by states like Florida outlining what is acceptable to say and teach in schools. Somehow, this doesn't register to the refugee from North Korea like new conceptions of pronouns do.

IP likes this.
  20. IP

IP Super Moderator

So is she going to go back or stay here?