The Butch Jones Doomsday Clock is now the Jeremy Pruitt Doomsday Clock

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by IP, Sep 24, 2016.

1. IMISSTHEBOWLBROS

IMISSTHEBOWLBROS Contributor

True, that, there's no denying that, but it was Baylor! He is still Family, played for Johnny... At Baylor he was there and it wasn't passionate or personable!!

2. IMISSTHEBOWLBROS

Ok after seeing doubled its really bad,lol

3. HCKevinSteele

HCKevinSteele Well-Known Member

I can’t emphasize enough how much I wish I had never taken that job. In the pre-spread world it was literally impossible to win there. Plus that place really has nothing going for it. Stiff as hell place that’s no fun for players and they have the gall to be pious while allowing *gestures wildly at 25 years of Baylor sports.*

A-Smith likes this.
  4. yont sum iss?

yont sum iss? Contributor

Good coaches have shown you can win at Baylor.

5. A-Smith

A-Smith Chieftain

I mean 1-31 at Vandy would be highly disqualifying. 1-31 at Baylor is so much worse.

6. IMISSTHEBOWLBROS

Ok Im asking, How would Steele beat SC,GA,KY and Vandy in his first season, because these are must win games to get Die-hards back in the seats?
    Second question, Offensive line coach, Who does he look at and do they have a pedigree for outstanding lines?

7. HCKevinSteele

Zero top 5 finishes. Ever. Only modern top 10 finish was only possible by allowing a sexual assault factory.

Memtownvol and justingroves like this.
  8. A-Smith

A-Smith Chieftain

Northwestern just boatraced Steele. He is legit worse than Butch ever considered being.

utvol0427 likes this.
  9. IMISSTHEBOWLBROS

True, they can make chicken salad out of Chikenpoop, --not word I wanted to use, just being PCish!!

10. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

Knew we were using paper bags. Did not know we were using mcdonald's bags. LOL

11. HCKevinSteele

SC: They’ve got no talent and a rookie coach whose entire first staff ditched him within a month, we’ll be fine.
    UK: It’ll be a tough game but they can’t score, we’ll be fine. And yes, we’ll score just fine against the non-powers. Competent QB play goes a long way.
    Vandy: Lol
    GA: I’ll just be real with y’all it ain’t gonna happen this year. But it won’t look like we ain’t even trying like it mostly did under Pruitt. I managed to keep a D playing like warriors 4 years at Auburn when in 3 of them the offense couldn’t do shit.

IMISSTHEBOWLBROS likes this.
  12. IMISSTHEBOWLBROS

I’m in desperate need of a Littons burger or Petros!! I left later on Saturday than I wanted to and Petros, in Maryville was closed when I rolled in!!

13. IMISSTHEBOWLBROS

Time for the prayers, God even the Bama fans know deep in their hearts that you’re a Tennessee man, please put the Armor of God on our great Saturday Tradition, , kept it simple!!

14. Savage Orange

Savage Orange I need ammunition, not a ride. -V Zelensky.

15. Lexvol

Lexvol Super Moderator

Will you even require an OC? What if Plowman makes you hire one anyway?

IMISSTHEBOWLBROS likes this.
  16. TDVol1989

TDVol1989 Always Be Menstruating

Bump

17. TDVol1989

TDVol1989 Always Be Menstruating

Bump

18. CardinalVol

Not sure where this fits, but Pruitt appears to have learned a lot from Rush Probst.

justingroves likes this.
  19. IP

IP Super Moderator

Wow, that is, uh, symmetrical.

20. CardinalVol

I do assume Probst never slept.

Coaching, changing grades, crootin', 2 families.