The Butch Jones Doomsday Clock is now the Jeremy Pruitt Doomsday Clock

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by IP, Sep 24, 2016.

1. 10SEvols

10SEvols Member

2. 2Maggitt2Quit

2Maggitt2Quit Chieftain

Throw in the damn towel.

3. VOLinDAWGland

VOLinDAWGland Contributor

Nope, self inflicted

4. InVolNerable

InVolNerable Fark Master Flex

You don’t think he’d be suing UT the instant we didn’t give him his buyout? Butch wouldn’t have even had his lawyer write up that letter; he’d have had his crayons out in a flash writing this threatening letter himself. Would’ve laced up his stride-rites really tightly, wouldn’t want them falling off since that brand tends to run big on him, and ran it to the post office directly so that there wouldn’t be a chance the postman might misplaced it.

He spent three years making $30k as a car washing, coffee fetcher because we were paying him like $100k a month to not work. And he had to prove he was trying to get a better job, which would’ve offset the buyout while he personally didn’t make more money, while not actually getting a better job on purpose so that we were on the hook for 99% of the bill while chasing a ring hanging onto Saban’s nutsack as a glorified fluffed. The instant we stopped paying him, he swindled an AD into giving him a head coaching gig.

[uck fay] Butch.

Last edited: Oct 21, 2021
  5. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

Only person I would think about actually punching in the vag if I ever saw him.

Volgrad98 and justingroves like this.
  6. IP

IP Super Moderator

7. justingroves

justingroves supermod

8. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

The AD that gave him his gig owed a favor and bolted the second he was given a chance. Butch is a charity case.

9. Volgrad98

Volgrad98 Contributor

Once butch is finally done burning Arkansas State to the ground, I can't believe another AD in their right mind would give him another job. Right?

10. TDVol1989

TDVol1989 Always Be Menstruating

I stand and proudly state I did not support hiring gump. Lots of people here thought he was FOOTBALL smart and he was NOT. Lots of people thought he would get another year. I didn’t.

Am I bragging? Nope. I just know dumbass when I see it. Feel free. That’s a que.

Stooley and Butch, sure. I don’t like them. But Gump is the worst. Not because of this. But he was the dumbest coach ever. Dumbest hire. Worst.

11. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

As soon as he ran off to Tuscaloosa a week after taking the job to throw on his Alabama gear and try to help Alabama win a national championship, it was obvious that he wasn't going to cut it as a HC and Fulmer was in over his head as an AD for allowing it to happen.

12. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

He is out of favors. He fails which he will and he is done.

justingroves likes this.
  13. IP

IP Super Moderator

Think of all the quality coaches who never really got a break to try and make it big... and then there is Butch [uck fay]ing Jones.

14. warhammer

warhammer Chieftain

Let me educate you. Burch Jones will soon replace Lee Corso on College Game Day or take on a similar role with the SEC Network.

15. justingroves

justingroves supermod

No, he's too stupid

zehr27 likes this.
  16. warhammer

warhammer Chieftain

Thought that was a prerequisite for employment.

17. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

He is too stupid for that level of stupidity, believe it or not

justingroves likes this.
  18. SGMVols

SGMVols Contributor

According to 247, Arky State has the most talented roster in the Sun Belt. They’re probably going to go 1-11 or 2-10.

justingroves likes this.
  19. justingroves

justingroves supermod

The Butch effect

20. IP

IP Super Moderator

Put butch in charge of heating up the Earth, and watch the oceans freeze solid.

NorrisAlan and justingroves like this.