The Cincinnati Reds

Discussion in 'Sports' started by emainvol, Aug 11, 2011.

1. Bruce won NLPOTW

2. Bruce hit a long one last night and another one tonight. He is insanely hot right now.

3. emainvol

emainvol Administrator

Johnny Cueto is pretty good

4. emainvol

emainvol Administrator

When Mat Latos starts pitching like he can, the Reds are going to have one of the best 1-2 punches in the majors. That will be huge if they make the playoffs.

5. Joey did some unspeakable things to the Nationals today.

6. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Skull [uck fay] would be the term

7. emainvol

emainvol Administrator

8. emainvol

emainvol Administrator

I really hope that The Toddfather continues to produce.

9. Frazier with the big time walk off. Going for the sweep tomorrow.

10. emainvol

emainvol Administrator

Ladies and gentlemen, your first place Cincinnati Reds

11. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

Reds are hot right now

12. emainvol

emainvol Administrator

Scary part is, Bruce and Votto are a combined 5-40 on the current winning streak

13. emainvol

emainvol Administrator

Bailey is having a fantastic stretch. Tonight's line CG, 4 H, 1 ER, 1 BB, 5 K, 103 pitches

14. Homer and Mesoraco are developing a nice chemistry together.

15. emainvol

emainvol Administrator

Aroldis Chapman is inhuman

16. hatvol96

hatvol96 Well-Known Member

Latos is a pure piece of shit.

17. emainvol

emainvol Administrator

I have no idea what is wrong with him, there is no reason for him to be this bad.

He has had enough flashes of very good this year for me to think he should be alright eventually though. The only thing I can take from this game thoug... at least a guy who was pitching well this year and has long given the Reds problems in Houston got shellacked, too.

Last edited: Jun 3, 2012
  18. emainvol

emainvol Administrator

Luckily, Homer is pitching at nearly the level I would expect out of Latos and vice versa.

19. Reds drafted HS RHP Nick Travieso in the first round tonight. Plus fastball that sits at 93-95 and has touched 98-99. Above average slider that sits in the mid 80's with room to improve. Average change. Supposedly has a nice repeatable delivery. Was projected to go 20th overall so it was a little bit of a reach. Buckley compared him to Matt Cain.

20. The Cards drafted a guy in the first round that the analysts compared to Skip Schumaker. I like it.